JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$175
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have #673 of 1000 German import box set up for sale. I bough this new back in 1994 or 1995 ish...and it's time for a true fan to add this to their collection.
It has 4 cd's w/ demos of Unforgiven, Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters & Sad but True. The demos were cut in Lar's basement according to the inserts. There is also a live version of each, and the studio cut.
There is also a big wall hanging, T-shirt, patch, calender & pin. All have never been out of the box except to photograph or look at a few times over the years.
The CD's are mint to near mint condition. The clear cases have some weird pitting going on, not sure whats up there, but only cosmetic.
I'm putting them up here first for a NWFA member before I throw it up on Ebay in a week or 2.
I searched google & found only 1 expired Ebay listing for $299. This is truly a rarity. $200 NOW $175 obo, FTF in the mid valley area.
Trades considered:
6.5 CM stuff
AR barrel
optics (red dot, LPVO)
9-12" free float handgaurd (no quad rails)
steel cased 223 ammo

photo14.jpg photo51.jpg photo44.jpg photo212.jpg photo43.jpg photo35.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top