JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is just a repackage of a hi point c9.

Some may hate it some may not. But it was a lot of fun to design and put together.

3d printed slide cover (slide was machined to reduce mass.)

Anyhow it's super stupid and shoots like a c9 lol pointless but a lot of fun haha.

20240516_080156.jpg 20240516_080141.jpg

Neat concept!

As long as it tickles your berries :cool:.

Someday I'll gussy up a gun but so far mine are for the most part stock - I have a few with a couple of standard upgrades but it would be cool to have a show piece - and my someday son in law has been 3D printing for 5-6 years I think so between that and being an engineer he is pretty good at it.

The Phillips head screws are my only issue aesthetically. Some black, countersunk Allen heads would improve the looks.
These have flat inner faces that compress the plastic to the slide like a washer, countersinking into a plastic that will see impact stress would more than likely cause it to fail.

But I agree it would look better.

I really wish I knew a place that could carve the output files into an actual slide.

And not cost 4k lol.

Last Edited:
This is just a repackage of a hi point c9.

Some may hate it some may not. But it was a lot of fun to design and put together.

3d printed slide cover (slide was machined to reduce mass.)

Anyhow it's super stupid and shoots like a c9 lol pointless but a lot of fun haha.

View attachment 1882470 View attachment 1882471
It needs a Solid color. It looks too much like, "Bakealite".

That would be the beauty of it, every one would think is was a prop and keep coming towards you.
Might sound like a cheap shot, but it would work.:D

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top