JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well you got to have some other things to help draw the wife and kids too?! Don'tcha? I mean, why have a dozen tables in a big show with Glocks? Not everyone goes Ga-Ga for Glock. Y'know? I think limiting the amount of Glocks at a show would be a plus! :s0121:
You know what. Thats a fair point.
If it's not a Glock or an AR, I'm not interested :p
I have not seen a lot of old, used ARs at any of the gun shows here :rolleyes: by old, I mean "pre-AWB/AWB era" and not the 2004+ 16" M4 flat tops that every vendor has 2 or 3+ of :s0140: at most, maybe 1 Colt Sporter A1 or A2 for 3 grand
Well there's still going to be plenty of them, yeah?
New, yeah.

Just saw this . I'm hoping its fact and not some fake news.
1712946731898.png

Last Edited:
This isn't over yet, but the stay requested by The Empire is denied, so it will be business as usual until it isn't.
Pretty much failed on every point they raised in their motion. HA!

The State can accelerate the timeline by filing their petition early, but from first glance we're looking at a 120 day window (49days + 49days + 21) before review... and then however long it takes for the appeals court to reach and publish an opinion. What is that? Mid-August-ish until final review(?)

... unless the state files early.

Last Edited:

"The court did agree to rule more quickly on the state's appeal, yet provided more time for each side to file initial briefs and responses, setting a deadline of 119 days out from Friday for all filings to be submitted in the case with no extensions granted barring extraordinary circumstances"

Last Edited:
The wooden writing of anti 2A Doris shows how much he enjoyed writing that.

I wish they would realize that the primary issue is crime and gangs and not your law abiding next door neighbor.
They know this. Rest assured they are fully aware that this unconstitutional power play will have no measurable impact. But its doesn't fit with their agenda, or the agenda's of the billionaires funding this.

I wonder how many political and judicial careers are riding on this decision. Don't know if true or not, but can certainly imagine millions of dollars of campaign money waiting for the result.

I wonder how many political and judicial careers are riding on this decision. Don't know if true or not, but can certainly imagine millions of dollars of campaign money waiting for the result.
I expect that's the overriding cause of this push. Both the powers that be to the north and south have higher political aspirations. Its common knowledge that Newsome and Inslee(Who i thought had already cast his hat in the 2020 race) have presidential or senate aspirations, and the AG's have Gubernational goals. I cant imagine that Rosenblum hasn't cast her eye on the Governors seat next election.

They know this. Rest assured they are fully aware that this unconstitutional power play will have no measurable impact. But its doesn't fit with their agenda, or the agenda's of the billionaires funding this.
There agenda is about people control. They love meddling in people's affairs. It's about population control.
They enjoyed immensely the covid shutdown, they enjoyed the power trip it gave.
Look at the failure of 110 and if you watch and read the news, they are.not admitting it as a failure at all.
With over 9k deaths attributed to 110 , nobody is tripping on their faces at all about it.
Solzhenitsyn-on-Lying.jpg
Why?

Population control and what happens next is why they want 114 to succeed.

It's about meddling in our affairs and dissolving the ranks of their opposition.
Look at how many senators they took out ths.year and the Oregon Supreme Court said its fine.
They long for it.
Remember the long game folks.

This can't be correct given the previous posts.
MSN
The headline is just click-bait. Late to the party simply reporting the appeals court denied to stay the permanent injunction pending appeal... not that the appeals court ruled to uphold the injunction.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews