JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Yelm
State
Washington
Zip Code
Marlin 30-30 classic lever action. Less than a hundred rounds through it.
I can hit steel at 150 yds using the Cabelas Lever Action Riflescope, 3-9x40mm with 30-30 reticle. Scope is mounted with

Warne scope base mounts and Leupold QD rings. the scope is calibrated for 160gr ammo, zeroed at 100 yds.
Doc told me not to hunt, so I am letting this beauty go.
She is is great shape, no scratches dents or dings. I'm including a brand new Big Loop Lever (not installed), 50+ rounds of

ammo, in 170gr(Winchester and Remington) and 160gr(Hornady LeveRevolution, my favorite), and a pleather cheek riser.
I hate to give her up but if I can find a hunter or rancher to put her to work I would be very happy.
Willing to consider a trade for near new pistol caliber lever action.... .44 mag or .45 colt
Text ONLY to 801-618-9628. I'm in Yelm, and will meet at an FFL from Auburn to Chehalis. Let's git 'er done!!

marlin for sale-2.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I purchased the rifle in 2015, so you tell me. I have no knowledge nor biases one way or the other. I have never seen what you refer to.
I can tell you this rifle is very well made. Fit and finish are first rate. The action is still a bit stiff from not enough use.
There are two stamps on the left side of the barrel, just forward of the receiver. A "B" inscribed inside a triangle, and to the right is a small "AK", i think. There is one stamp on the right side of the barrel just forward of the receiver: "REP" inscribed in an oval followed by the letter "D".
If these marks are detrimental to your opinion of this rifle i really suggest you take a look at it before dismissing it out of hand.
I believe it is a great example of a great brand.
I'd like ve to show it to you.
Peter

My friend have been trying to get me to go hunting with them but only rifle I own is a S&W AR15 I would love to purchase this to be the rifle to hunt with next time I get the offer to go with them . It be cool them thinking im going to show up with a bolt action and out comes a cowboy repeater for my first hunting trip.lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.