JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If BATFE can say a rubberband, a small business card or shoelace is a machine gun I think they can say a little plastic switch doo dad is too........YMMV

By the way.......PSA

1676182892866.jpeg

Thinking back in my long life and there has been a number of foolish men who broke the gun laws and paid the price.

In every case I can think of its been the guys "friends" that rated him out.

Don't break the laws.

The switch itself is absolutely illegal to sell. Even the article mentions it, and directly quotes federal law:

It's obvious that by "any part" they mean any part.
If it's so illegal to sell, why isn't the ATF going after China?

Fentanyl pills rolling through our borders like there's no tomorrow, yet nobody seems to do anything about China producing said fentanyl

A shockingly high amount of "crime" is done by people just this stupid. Makes the Cops job a lot easier.:D
From what I've read, IQ is associated with the ability to associate actions with consequences and to understand hypotheticals. "If I get caught, will I go to jail?" is apparently not often a part of the thought process of folks in the sub - 90 IQ range.

From what I've read, IQ is associated with the ability to associate actions with consequences and to understand hypotheticals. "If I get caught, will I go to jail?" is apparently not often a part of the thought process of folks in the sub - 90 IQ range.
Sadly a lot of it now is people who grow up NEVER facing consequences for the stupid stuff they do. EVERY failure in life is someone else's fault. When these kids grow into adults they finally do something no one can bail them out of and they are often standing there in shock that they actually have to pay for their stupidity. One party is great for setting people up to fail. Easy to see why. The failures then want someone to take care of them and will vote for it. All it costs is freedom. Look how many make that choice, give up freedom for a promise to be taken care of? :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top