JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPRING CLEANING. I JUST REDUCED THE PRICES....IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT..... BUT YOU THINK I'M HIGH....SHOOT ME AN OFFER. DISCOUNTS GIVEN FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS TOO.

All prices are shipped to you via USPS WITH TRACKING. Paypal or USPS Money orders only please. Thanks!

1. VLTOR Foliage Clubfoot Modstock Milspec I bought this on AR15.com advertised as an EMOD. Showed up looking more like an original Modstock [not what I wanted].....$46
2. New in box Magpul MOE carbine handguards Foliage green......$23
3. New in box Magpul MOE carbine handguards OD green.....$23
4. SOLD Magpul RSA good condition......$20
5 SOLD Magpul ASAP looks new comes with both size shim/key stock no instructions.....$22
6. SOLD Magpul Gen2 Front MBUS Black.......$25
7. Magpul MOE MID Length handguards and MVG handguards show some scuffing INSIDE and in the slots nothing major......$33
8. Tangodown Vertical Fore Grip (Surefire) BGV-MK46......$27
9. BOTH SOLD Magpul MOE trigger guards NEW IN PACKAGE [blk and od available]......$8
10. Standard Magpul Buttpads w/screws [takeoffs which were replaced with enhanched I have 2 avail] .......$4ea SHIPPED ALONE or $1 with another item.
11. Standard Magpul M3 30rd magazine base plates FREE with ANY order if you need them.
12. Given away to the optimator!!!! Larue Dillo Free with purchase. I ONLY HAVE ONE so first taker gets this little black beaut.
13. SOLD Magpul MOE 5 slot rail section NEW IN Package $7
14. SOLD Misc rail covers. Magpul XTM rail covers [some have the infamous removal tabs fatigue] BLK [8SETS], OD's shown are SOLD and Foliage [3 SETS] and the Ergo Foliage covers ALL for $10
15. SOLD Tangodown Foliage battle grip BG-16 with screw $23

Thanks for looking. Pics are of actual items. More pics available upon request! First I'll take it followed by IM or email gets the item

<broken link removed>

AR15.com%20parts%20lot%20001_zpsd6z4a1xj.jpg AR15.com%20parts%20lot%20003_zpsbf4fypsm.jpg AR15.com%20parts%20lot%20002_zpsvhxv920l.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top