JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you adverse to stick mags for your Glock?? GunMagWarehouse in Florida typically has SGM mags for around $17.00 each. I haven't bought any recently but I remember paying that when I last bought them…

It's been a few years since I've paid attention to what is out there, but when I was looking Taran Tactical was one of the better ones. I had asked a buddy who shoots competitively, which was better and he said the Taran ones were good go, most all the others he had personally seen numerous failures happen.
I believe one big key is the replacement spring. If you go beyond 1-2 additional rounds, you need a linger spring.
I use the +5 Taran Tactical ones for classes and range work and never had a problem with them. With the extensions, they are more reliable than the Magpul glock mags.

Are you adverse to stick mags for your Glock?? GunMagWarehouse in Florida typically has SGM mags for around $17.00 each. I haven't bought any recently but I remember paying that when I last bought them…
I am not adverse. I have a bunch of stick mags. Just looking for mag extensions for some of my regular mags as they are easier to carry/conceal.

Forget mag extensions for that particular pistol, just grab some 24 round Glock factory mags.

For a nice magwell funnel, look to Steel City or SLR Rifleworks.
They make two of nicest mid-size magwell funnels (not a giant cow catcher or a thin nothing burger, but just right)

Thanks for the info everyone. I'm either going to go with Arredondo extensions or stock Glock 24 round magazines.

Had no idea about either previous to my post. Again, thanks for all the info. Much appreciated.

I don't think that the 24 round genuine Glock mag fits in the 140mm USPSA gauge for competition purposes.
Enter the aftermarket +6-ish mag extensions which are designed to fit the gauge.
Common brands are :
Springer
TTI
Henning
ZEV
Taylor
Arrendondo

Look at how the mag extension attaches to the mag tube to see the differences.
Also does it come with a new spring kit ?

I put the Springer +10 on some of my P320 17rd mags for fun shooting.
It took some careful Dremel work to install them and they work as advertised, except they are really a +9 IIRC.

For a Glock 17, I'd get the 24rd genuine Glock mag, unless I was going to compete in USPSA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top