JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Money Market Pawn on SE Powell in PDX has been $30.00. I've used both M M Pawn and Tigard Pawn 4 More. Both were good experiences.

Don't you mean "open your package before you arrive to pick the item up" ?
No, they've been exceptionally good for waiting for you to arrive to open the package.
Above and beyond IME.
Super annoying. Also the "cash only" policy is an inconvenience for those of us in the 21st century. 1000 upvotes for "A cut above"
Yes, that can be an inconvenience for some.

In Clackamas County, specifically Oregon City, Adaptive Firing Solutions - $20 total, which includes the BGC. Good for incoming transfers (price covers up to 3 guns in the same transaction) or private party sales. A trade would be $20 per person since that's 2 BGC's, 2 transfers. He's a home-based FFL, so he works on appointment only, but can be available across a wide range of hours and on the weekends.

Washington County, out in Banks, @LuckySG (Lucky Sporting Goods) is a good one. I can't remember his transfer fee, but I do know it's reasonable.

If you like using NWFA I would suggest to use the gun stores that advertise on this web site. Good way to support the businesses that support NWFA.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top