JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am looking for a simple, 22 non-CO2 air rifle, just something to plink with, Something under 150.00$
Nothing fancy, But looking for 22 caliber.
Thanks all!
Look forward to hearing from you!
I would spend a little more and get a Benjamin marauder or discovery used. I think crosman or Benjamin also make a pcp gun now which is under $150 new but can't recall the name. Buy a hand pump at Amazon. Have had numerous springers, break barrels (gas piston), co2, and pcp. Pcp is the way to go there is nothing like it for accuracy.

Also some guns like this would be under $200 with code ultimate20

Last Edited:
I'm sorry i didnt give you all my full intent. I know someone who had a benjamin sheridan 20 cal silver streak and wanted just a decent 22 air rifle in exchange. I ended up gettting a Crosman 362 NIB f or 119$ and He loved it. I ended up with a beautiful benjamin sheridan 20 silver streak with sheridan scope mount with a decent scope. He is happy and I am extremely happy with the 20 cal Benjamin.

I'm sorry i didnt give you all my full intent. I know someone who had a benjamin sheridan 20 cal silver streak and wanted just a decent 22 air rifle in exchange. I ended up gettting a Crosman 362 NIB f or 119$ and He loved it. I ended up with a beautiful benjamin sheridan 20 silver streak with sheridan scope mount with a decent scope. He is happy and I am extremely happy with the 20 cal Benjamin.
I will post pictures if enough people want! :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top