JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Like New -- Primary Arms SLx 4-14x44mm FFP Illuminated Rifle Scope, ACSS HUD-DMR 556 - $200 (excludes shipping)

Explanation:

A few years back, I set out to build a light deer rifle, chambered in 6.5 Grendel. Stationed overseas without access to my firearms, I conducted research to find an optic that offered a balanced mix of functionality and affordability. The Primary Arms 4-14x44mm emerged as a promising candidate due to its highly capable reticle, accurate turret tracking, size, and weight. Based on online discussions and Q&A, I was lead to believe the BDC would align adequately with *most Grendel loadings.

I carefully lapped a pair of Talley MSR 30mm rings (pictured but not included) and mounted/leveled the scope, while adhering to proper torque specifications. During a zeroing session and distance shooting using Wolf Military Classic, 100-grain (Russian surplus steel case ammunition), the scope's BDC performance aligned out to 600-ish yards, however, additional dialing was required beyond that (FOR 6.5 Gren).

Having been used only once, the scope remains in excellent condition, with minor blemishes visible in the included photographs. Despite its commendable optical quality and versatile functionality, the 5.56 BDC proves to be mostly compatible with lighter Grendel projectiles, however, it does not hold true for heavier loads. Consequently, I am in search of a replacement featuring a mil-grid reticle.

My revision to Primary Arms' advertisement:

Level up your shooting experience with the Primary Arms 4-14x44mm First-Focal Plane illuminated rifle scope; a staple in the SLx optics line. This isn't just a scope; it's your key to precision, style, and all-around shooting excellence.

Why It's Lit:

• Condition: Fresh Outta the Box / Mounted & Used Once (40 Rounds)
  • Battery Vibe: CR2032 3V Lithium Coin by Primary Arms
  • Clicks: 0.1 Mil - Because Precision is Everything
  • Colorway: Tactical Black - Because Black Never Goes Out of Style
  • Exit Pupil Diameter: Low - 11.20 mm / High - 3.30 mm - Bigger the Number, Brighter the Image
  • Eye Relief: Low - 3.22 in / High - 3.14 in - Keep Those Eyes Happy
  • Field View: Low - 27.20 ft / High - 7.85 ft - See More, Shoot More
  • Focal Feels: First Focal Plane - Your Reticle BDC Will Be True At Any Magnification
  • Side Parallax Adjustment: 25 yards to Infinity
  • Glow Up: Illuminated - 6 Settings of Red Goodness
  • Length: 12.9 in - Compact and Ready for Action
  • Zoom In: 4X - 14X - From Casual to Precision Mode
  • Objective Obsession: 44mm Diameter - Because Bigger is Better
  • Adjustment Party: 17.5 MIL for Elevation and Windage - Tune It Like a Pro
  • Tube Talk: 30mm - Because Size Matters
  • Turret Turn-Up: Exposed, Tactical, Finger-Friendly, Zero Reset
  • Weight Watcher: Only 25.2 Oz - Lightweight But Packs a Punch
  • Warranty: Lifetime - Like a VIP Pass...for Your Scope
  • What's Included:

• Lens Cloth
    • Manual
    • Bikini Ocular/Objective Lens Covers
    • PA 4-14x44 ACSS HUD DMR 5.56 Reticle
Whether you're hitting the range, chasing that perfect shot, or competing for bragging rights, this scope's got your back. It's not just gear; it's a lifestyle. Elevate your shooting game and make every shot count with the Primary Arms 4-14x44mm FFP rifle scope.

Note: While the ACSS HUD DMR 5.56 reticle vibes with some .308 Winchester loads, [Primary Arms] recommends the ACSS-HUD-DMR-308 model for those heavy hitters.

403402522_678463961096954_7866298021432589848_n.jpg 403408805_321140147458792_7528832085488827145_n.jpg 403618106_731530865493691_6562404288545958775_n.jpg 41.png PA4-14XFFP-ACSS-HUD-DMR-5.56_10.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top