JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Asked a couple times to get a thread started for them in the Oregon reviews section...no action yet so I guess I'll just post here.

Liberty Safe Outlet LLC
Liberty Safes of Oregon - Home Page
3964 Pacific Highway 99E
Hubbard, OR 97032
(503) 638-2004

Went shopping for a new gun safe. Liberty Safe Outlet was the closest Liberty dealer to me. They're in Hubbard, which is near Wilsonville.

This is a small family-run business. Both Kirk (father) and Laine (son) were very helpful and knowledgeable. Their delivery cost was a lot less than I expected and they were very helpful in getting the safe installed. It was quite a ways from the curb and a narrow squeeze in some spots, but they were real pros.

Very happy with their service.

I agree with the above post.....Started looking at safes sold in Sporting goods stores, than Farm and Ranch stores ( they sell Liberty Safes also ) . We ended up buying from Kirk at Liberty Safes in Hubbard also about 3 years ago. One of the sales pitches is most customes wish they bought a larger safe, This is true and I was glad we bought the largest safe we could aford. Kirk was top notch and I would highly recomend Kirk and Liberity to anyone, anytime.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top