JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agree on the sentiment of that. I cant speak for his other crimes or alleged crimes either.
That said, ARs are not illegal federally, they are in common use and on the basis alone of him possessing one its his constitutional right.
The only thing I saw was that the warrant originated from an IAD investigation. Sounds a lot like a very similar case in San Fran a few years prior. Another LEO charged with a PMF prohibited rifle.

In that case he was reported to IAD by fellow officers, but no idea how his case ended. It might give some insight into how they plan to act in this case as well, but I'm not seeing much on that case disposition. Even with the case #. (16013735 ABRAHAMSEN, THOMAS) Is anyone good at finding stuff like that?

2021-2022... Florida had a net gain of 320,000 residents (top 3rd in the nation for new residents). During the same period, Kalifederation lost a net of 138,000 residents.

You must be using that "new, new" math. 🤣

#FactsOverFeelings Indeed!
Percentage is irrelevant to this kind of comparison. The actual numbers are what tell the story. If I had a business with 100 customers and lost 11 of them to a rival who had 10 customers, them losing 1 back to me would not be a thing for me to brag about. They still ate my lunch.

Percentage is irrelevant to this kind of comparison. The actual numbers are what tell the story. If I had a business with 100 customers and lost 11 of them to a rival who had 10 customers, them losing 1 back to me would not be a thing for me to brag about. They still ate my lunch.
"I drink your milkshake!"

According to this (and other) articles +/- 30,000 people from CA moved to FLA, but at the same time +/- 25,000 people from FLA moved to CA, so all this . . . . "Richard Wagging" ;) is over roughley 5,000 people out of a population of 39,000,000

:rolleyes:

And it looks like FLA is getting the 50 year old and older folks retiring and CA is getting the younger folks, be interesting to see how that plays out

And it looks like FLA is getting the 50 year old and older folks retiring and CA is getting the younger folks, be interesting to see how that plays out
Hasn't CA always been where younguns went for fortune and glory since the Gold Rush and the start of the movie/fashion industries there? :rolleyes:

A great many Social Media influencers are in LA, along with the big music labels, Hollywood, fashion labels, modeling agencies, and the weather there as well...

According to this (and other) articles +/- 30,000 people from CA moved to FLA, but at the same time +/- 25,000 people from FLA moved to CA, so all this . . . . "Richard Wagging" ;) is over roughley 5,000 people out of a population of 39,000,000

Yup. It's pretty pointless. Heck... kalifederation folks moving to TX vs those from TX moving to kalifederation is 2 to 1. And recent stats in kalifederation say they actually lost over 470,000 residents last year... 60%+ of them were the more affluent higher earning professionals, without like individuals moving in... and creating huge tax revenue deficits that will have a massive annual compounding affect for the state.

We can do stats all day long. It's a rabbit hole and in the end... what does it matter in relation to 2A rights or this LA county sheriff's dilemma??

Who gives a flying flip about kalifederation demographic shifts or tax revenue deficits?

:s0126:

Hasn't CA always been where younguns went for fortune and glory since the Gold Rush and the start of the movie/fashion industries there? :rolleyes:

A great many Social Media influencers are in LA, along with the big music labels, Hollywood, fashion labels, modeling agencies, and the weather there as well...
Well, all industries. Silicon Valley is not in Kentucky.

Florida gets people looking to retire.

As far as I know active CA Leo's are exempt from most AR restrictions. I wonder if his suspended status is being used to remove that exemption?
The tracer ammo is banned from purchase, banned from use, and banned from ranges. But possession? I'm not sure.
This is the way CA used the Ban to get at those that did not register Assault weapons durring the 90's. they used any reason to search to find unregistered AW's, and punish those people to make a point to all others. They put up tip lines to rat on your ex, your neighbor, etc...
This looks to me to be a way to get this guy to Plead out, Roll over on others, etc... They pile on the charges, until the guy sees no other way out. DR
I know a recently retired San Francisco officer. He said the California AR restrictions applied to him as well.

I would like to know in this case, what they are calling an unregistered AR15. Was it an 80%? Did he buy it privately without FFL? Did he own it before the laws changed? They said unregistered but not illegal, from what I recall of the article.

I know a recently retired San Francisco officer. He said the California AR restrictions applied to him as well.

I would like to know in this case, what they are calling an unregistered AR15. Was it an 80%? Did he buy it privately without FFL? Did he own it before the laws changed? They said unregistered but not illegal, from what I recall of the article.
I had not noticed that. Not keeping up with Komi law when they took the AR's did they allow those who already had one to "register" it so they could keep it or something???

In which way am I supposed to be upset about this?
IMG_0719.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg

I had not noticed that. Not keeping up with Komi law when they took the AR's did they allow those who already had one to "register" it so they could keep it or something???
I would have to go back and read it to be specific. This is from an earlier trip when I asked and before he retired (this year). From what I recall, you could be compliant, register and put on the goofy shark grips and all or be at risk of whatever punishment they dreamed up.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top