JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$290
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
[If the ad is up - the firearm is still for sale.]

KelTec SUB2000 - Gen 2, 40S&W

$290

• Long grip - takes Glock 22 (15-round) mags or larger Glock compatible mags
  • Folds in half at the breech face
  • I purchased NEW. My Round Count is 152. So firearm is essentially new.
  • Mags Included: 3 x 24-round ETS mags (2 are unused). (Mags greater than 10-rounds not available to WA residents.)
  • Other Items Included: Rubber butt-pad; rubber grip sleeve, OEM cardboard box, lock
Additional Notes: This was an impulse buy. I purchased new for $399. Received the $100 rebate (which ended on 3/1/24), so net cost of the rifle to me was $299 before shipping and extra goodies and the three, 24-round mags. Tried it out. It is fun to shoot, but not really my cup of tea, so I would seldom shoot it. For that reason, it needs to go.

IMG_2999 Large.jpeg IMG_3001 Large.jpeg IMG_3002 Large.jpeg IMG_3003 Large.jpeg IMG_3004 Large.jpeg

TRANSACTION DETAILS

Fees paid by buyer.

No trades, no holds, no queue, no shipping.

First person to agree to a meetup time at an FFL to do the transfer, gets the gun.

I'm in Troutdale. Will split driving distance for meetup - I'll drive as far south as Salem and as far north as Ridgefield, WA.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.