JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the PF-9 isn't a pocket pistol maybe you would consider these. :D

NAA1.jpg

Only because you asked, but I personally would steer clear of both of these manufacturers. I know that some folks swear by them and others swear at them. All I can say with any certainty is that I've owned both, for a short time only, and have not had good experiences with either one. My search would take me in a far different direction.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

I dont have experience with the PF-9 but I've owned 2 P-11's and a P-32. never had a problem with them, they are great guns for the money.

The newer Taurus semi-autos are OK but the older ones had issues.

In terms of customer service there is no comparison, Kel-Tec will take care of you right away. If you have a problem with your Taurus, dont plan on getting it back any time soon.

I have a PF-9 and a P-11 Kel Tec, they are both great. My Glock 19 just sits in the safe now. I use the 11 when I'm using the fanny pack and the 9 when I'm using a holster. These are so compact and lightweight you sometimes forget they are there. I have had them both about 6 months now w/a total of about 600 rounds between the two, zero problems. Obviously not the most accurate guns at 25 yards, but at 10 or 20 feet, they will save your life every time. Happy shopping.