JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All the previous accusations of Zelenskyy being a totalitarian /fascist(sic) are based on a total misrepresentation of a couple Russian propaganda stations being shut down and the issue of Poroshenko being investigated / placed under house arrest for money laundering to fund pro-Russian separatist groups. Do you have anything other than that?
Once again either except this or reject it. Based off your previous comments, my guess is it will be the ladder:

So I got as far as the reference to the NYT editorial ""Ukraine's Unyielding Corruption" and decided to look that up, turns out that was from 2016 and was in reference to the administration of the former Ukraine President, Petro Poroshenko. Odd that she says that the articles are from "the last 3 or 4 years" which would be the time frame Zelensky was in office but that article was from 6 years ago and about a different administration. . She touches on other things that are outside the scope of this conversation, so I'll just skip over them, but yes, you are correct, that does nothing to change my mind on the core fact that the S2K is absolutely subttable and I applaud KT for getting those rifles from FLA to Ukraine

I've never had an issue with my completely un-upgraded Sub-2K, even when I ran it extremely dirty once (around 700 rounds before cleaning). Obviously not an ideal choice for a primary weapon in an armed conflict, however, it is better than nothing! I just hope they function as well as they have in my experience…

So I got as far as the reference to the NYT editorial ""Ukraine's Unyielding Corruption" and decided to look that up, turns out that was from 2016 and was in reference to the administration of the former Ukraine President, Petro Poroshenko. Odd that she says that the articles are from "the last 3 or 4 years" which would be the time frame Zelensky was in office but that article was from 6 years ago and about a different administration. . She touches on other things that are outside the scope of this conversation, so I'll just skip over them, but yes, you are correct, that does nothing to change my mind on the core fact that the S2K is absolutely subttable and I applaud KT for getting those rifles from FLA to Ukraine

I understand your point. One last comment in regard to corrupt systems/rulers; apples never fall too far from the stem/roots of the tree.....

Last Edited:
Sure are a lot of Kel-tec haters on here! I can't think of anything new to bring to this discussion that hasn't already been said 3 times; but here's my 2 cents anyway. Zero issues whatsoever with my stock gen 2 sub2k in .40, and it happens to be be in my profile pic. Not sure why someone doing something nice for someone else leads to a bunch of crapping on the ones doing the good!?! Sure they feel cheap in the hand, and are weird to shoot, but to find something that folds up into a small bag, can take common magazines, and isn't that expensive (I paid $300 for mine pre-Covid) is pretty cool.

Rumor has it Kel Tec is setting up a repair facility next to the import destination site in order to get most of these guns up and running. As long as the citizens have a valid credit card they can get replacement parts and extra mags at huge discounts of 15% off. Kel Tec is also putting out a PSA that blood, urine, feces are not considered acceptable lubricants and will void warranty. An exporter is claimed to have seen a shipping list and a vast majority are chambered in 40S&W....the most popular Eastern Bloc caliber just ask anyone.

Did anyone get an actual list breaking down what numbers of equipment this involved? I ask because the declared value of things tend to change when politics or people are watching.
Can't anyone just say " THANK YOU " TO KEL TEC ?? I feel it was Darn nice of them to give away 400 rifles to Ukraine !! Just what help are all these whining people doing for Ukraine ??

Can't anyone just say " THANK YOU " TO KEL TEC ?? I feel it was Darn nice of them to give away 400 rifles to Ukraine !! Just what help are all these whining people doing for Ukraine ??
These rifles will absolutely no impact on the outcome of conflict in Ukraine besides possibly getting civilians killed.. NATO encouraged these tensions between Ukraine and Russia and it's biting us in the butt. Complete failure of foreign policy with economic consequences that will last years. NATO members have lost tremendous financial and political influence with this debacle. Of course energy and weapon system corporations will still continue to reap profits. Two cents wasted.

These rifles will absolutely no impact on the outcome of conflict in Ukraine besides possibly getting civilians killed.. NATO encouraged these tensions between Ukraine and Russia and it's biting us in the butt. Complete failure of foreign policy with economic consequences that will last years. NATO members have lost tremendous financial and political influence with this debacle. Of course energy and weapon system corporations will still continue to reap profits. Two cents wasted.
All that just sounds like political hot air. The true bottom line is if I was in the Ukraine and had nothing to fight with and someone handed me a Kel Tec Sub 2000. I would kiss there feet and go defend my country

Please tell us Exactly what you are donating to this fight ?? Are you sitting in a nice chair drinking Beer and eating a Pizza ?? While Folks are being bombed and shot ?? Let me know when you really do some thing to help ?? Instead of being a arm chair complainer

Please tell us Exactly what you are donating to this fight ?? Are you sitting in a nice chair drinking Beer and eating a Pizza ?? While Folks are being bombed and shot ?? Let me know when you really do some thing to help ?? Instead of being a arm chair complainer
Oh, crap, if I knew we were going on a guilt trip, I would've packed my blue and yellow larp gear...

I don't plan on doing anything besides criticizing our leadership for incompetent policies in creating the Ukraine situation. Don't just virtue signal online please feel free to travel to Ukraine and defend your principals with a KelTec.;)

Last Edited:
I don't plan on doing anything besides criticizing our leadership for incompetent policies in creating the Ukraine situation...
To be completely fair, our leadership didn't create the situation, just enabled it. The difference is important. The architect flies a different red, white, and blue flag.

The history of Ukraine is very complex. In modern times CIA propped up the Nazi's in Ukraine and wrote a false nationalist history to undermine the USSR and later Russia. Ukraine is a corrupt cash cow and is instrumental for NATO to destabilize Russia and exploit their resources. But apparently Putin had other plans. That being said you may have better knowledge and insights than I do.

To be completely fair, our leadership didn't create the situation, just enabled it. The difference is important. The architect flies a different red, white, and blue flag.
I think you need to do some research before making that statement. The US policies and financial influences absolutely created this situation. We funded both sides, we demonized both sides as evil countries of corruption, we then through backdoor actions pushed each side to feel threatened. One doesn't need go back but a few years to find countless articles in US media slamming Ukraine's policies and causing tension with Russia. We literally funded Bio/Chem facilities right next to Russia. How do you think the US would respond if the roles were reversed? It would be promoted as utter aggression if this happened to us. Neither side of this mess is completely right or wrong but since it's not on our doorstep the US uses it to create an excuse for all kinds of geo political action. When will people learn from history. We did the same crap in the middle east funding and weaponizing Iran then Iraq only to have them war with each other. One could make a serious argument the US is just as guilty for this mess, we are not saviors in this mess, we are in fact sideline instigators. I have little doubt this post will wrankle feathers, such is debate.

I think you need to do some research before making that statement. The US policies and financial influences absolutely created this situation. We funded both sides, we demonized both sides as evil countries of corruption, we then through backdoor actions pushed each side to feel threatened. One doesn't need go back but a few years to find countless articles in US media slamming Ukraine's policies and causing tension with Russia. We literally funded Bio/Chem facilities right next to Russia. How do you think the US would respond if the roles were reversed? It would be promoted as utter aggression if this happened to us. Neither side of this mess is completely right or wrong but since it's not on our doorstep the US uses it to create an excuse for all kinds of geo political action. When will people learn from history. We did the same crap in the middle east funding and weaponizing Iran then Iraq only to have them war with each other. One could make a serious argument the US is just as guilty for this mess, we are not saviors in this mess, we are in fact sideline instigators. I have little doubt this post will wrankle feathers, such is debate.
We didn't invade, that was all Putin, his decision, that he didn't just wake up one day and say, "you know, I feel like invading." That was my point. He has a reason, which there have been countless theories on, but none of which really match the actions. We enabled the invasion, but we didn't actually do it.

Our methods are widely known by the Russians, and they can anticipate our actions, especially when headed by a longstanding politician who has a long public history and is fairly predictable. The last president was a wild card and a hot head and proved he had no problem bombing Russian troops in Yemen.

America's role in the Iran/Iraq war is well known: we funded and equipped Iraq to fight Iran as a proxy after the fall of the Shah. We do that everywhere, including Ukraine. The Russians are well aware of this. We sponsor coups and destabilize governments to put puppets into power, like General Lan Nol in Cambodia in order to get power and influence. Typically, it is a greedy or power hungry person or an easily manipulated but popular idiot. Zelensky falls under the latter, as you may know he was a comedian that has done some pretty wacky stuff. America and Putin underestimated him in my opinion. Didn't matter, though.

Russian military tactics aren't that good, but I can guarantee they aren't that bad, either. Their perceived incompetence is not an accident. I studied Soviet nee Russian military tactics, equipment and their capabilities, organizational and command structure extensively in the military.

Putin and his cronies have done their research. They also gulag or eliminate incompetent political and military leaders. Any of those go missing? If no, they are doing exactly what they were supposed to do.

We need General Akbar to say "It's a trap!".

To the NSA et al analysts on here, please don't black bag me, but you can offer me a job! Resume available upon request!

We didn't invade, that was all Putin, his decision, that he didn't just wake up one day and say, "you know, I feel like invading." That was my point. He has a reason, which there have been countless theories on, but none of which really match the actions. We enabled the invasion, but we didn't actually do it.
Anyone up in arms the Putin invaded Ukraine a few weeks ago hasn't kept up with things... Russian troops invaded and have been in South West Ukraine for almost 6 yrs. You're 100% right we as a nation did not invade but this invasion is not new by any means. What is new is the media's involvement in making it headline news. Speaking for myself only, I think it is a poor excuse to say we the US are not involved because we don't have troops in the game. Our involvement in this mess like so many others is ripe with corruption. I hate the very idea that our own Gov't is so complicit in all these global altercations. You see day after day people praising our support for one side or the other in these fights when it was us that literally stirred the mess up. I honestly do not come here to attack anyone or pretend to be innocent, we are all guilty to a degree. What really gets under my skin is seeing the endless bullbubblegum streams of people on social media thinking they are helping, supporting, standing for freedom what a damn joke. Sorry for the rant.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top