JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That three day thing is what's called the 'Charleston loophole' and a number of states are trying to legislate it out.
That 3 day was part of the original Brady Bill…. If I recall correctly…. The same Brady Bill the democrats were all for at the time…

It's incremental. One slice at a time, one bite at a time. They always need just one more magical law that criminals will comply with…

Can't imagine what the gun show in rickreall is like this weekend. Must be a zoo.
Black Friday Sales too everywhere online. I'm curious to when shops like A Cut Above says they can't hold anymore guns. They let folks drop ship there without even letting them know they are coming.

So, two things. It goes into effect 30 days from the outcome being certified. Also, i expect OFF, NRA,GOA, or another interested party will file in the next two weeks to get a preliminary injunction. As the lack of ability to make sales would be irreversible damages, i anticipate it will be granted until a system to issue permits can be put in place. Wouldnt bet the farm on it, but the war is far from over

Alot of voters tossed their ballots in the trash.

In Washington state, our missing ( rural districts)ballots are typically dumped into puget sound.

In Washington state, our missing ( rural districts)ballots are typically dumped into puget sound.
You completely missed my point.
There was a low voter turnout in alot of conservative voting districts. People did not fill out and mail in their ballots, they tossed their own ballots in the trash. No conspiracy, just alot of conspiracy theories by the usual defeatists that have surrendered the future and try to convince others to do the same.

You completely missed my point.
There was a low voter turnout in alot of conservative voting districts. People did not fill out and mail in their ballots, they tossed their own ballots in the trash. No conspiracy, just alot of conspiracy theories by the usual defeatists that have surrendered the future and try to convince others to do the same.
Nah .
I understood your statement. And no , I'm not arguing from a tinfoil fort in the woods.

On the basic premise you're outlining, we agree completely. The citizens of this country have had it way to good for way too long. Lax voter turnout is pretty normal no matter the eventual cost.

From Sportsman's Warehouse:

On and after December 08, 2022 (Thursday) all firearm buyers must have an Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit to purchase ANY firearm.
At this time there are no known OR law enforcement agencies issuing the Oregon Firearm Purchase Permit.

I honestly didn't know it would be this bad. At least it will be totally safe to walk around Portland at any time of day now.
Pine boxes are the new traffic barrel. Good times.

Alot of voters tossed their ballots in the trash.

Thinking it's not that they got tossed, I'm in Washington County and although my ballot shows as received, it's still not counted…

But they've already called the election(s), so why bother counting now…

Mail in balloting = mail in fraud

Thinking it's not that they got tossed, I'm in Washington County and although my ballot shows as received, it's still not counted…

Is there somewhere to check whether your vote has been counted besides the Secretary of State website? It shows that mine was received but says nothing about whether it was counted or not. My county doesn't have any way to check online as far as I can tell.

Lots of people on the political Right make it a point to cast their ballot on election day where many on the Left will vote early.

Also, many voting districts in eastern WA only had a 35% voter turnout. Which means that 65% of conservatives tossed their ballot in the trash.

Ballot box 13 fraud all over. Just wait till the day after election day - see what the count is, then materialize the necessary number to overcome the deficit. LBJ did it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top