JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, this one does run, and the AR-15 and $$$ always work for me.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:banana::banana:
:s0133::s0133:

If you said yes. . . this is how happy I would be.

Wait a second. I am supposed to be angry about someone trying to hose me on a deal:(

Oh but he does. And this thing doesn't just have one or two cylinders, this baby has FOUR!!!!!!! And it isn't a 1 liter engine, ITS A FREAKING 1.6 LITER ENGINE!!!!!!!:s0095:

There's a lot of potential in this little guy. :s0131:

I know. I am not in some rush to sell it. Me and my wife are expecting our first and I bought a 98 blazer that would be a better family type car with more room, 4x4, and more power, so I would like to sell this to replenish the account. I do agree, that it would be nice to have a general classified section, but to me it seems like we are going to have tons of people that start clogging up the site, and could care less about guns. Maybe I'm wrong, but when I log onto www.northwestfirearms.com, I want to see some guns
:gun06::gun08::gun10::gun12::gun14::gun20::gun18:

I appreciate that. I am 22 and I have been married for a little over three years. It is nice to here a "Congrats" every once in a while rather than "Your too young"!

I did post it on Craigs, but it seems that people are not looking for cars. I have learned; however, that eventually, someone out there is going to want it and we will both people happy with the purchase/trade:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top