JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rough even as an OR resident, you have to wait 10 days before you can pick it up.

If youre in Eugene, its worth the drive to a Portland area FFL or just ship rather than having two trips

A forum member is in Vancouver Washington and I am in Oregon. What is the procedure for me to buy a Washington gun?
You have them ship their gun to "Gun pro shooting supplies" in Springfield, Oregon. Talk to Neal, he's the owner so any arrangements you make aren't going to be jumbled up by an employee. Great husband/wife team and reasonable transfer prices.

You don't want to wait 10 days in Washington and you don't want to drive to Portland, then be put in the queue and have to go back to Portland a week later. Local FFLs or nothing, IMO.

You have them ship their gun to "Gun pro shooting supplies" in Springfield, Oregon. Talk to Neal, he's the owner so any arrangements you make aren't going to be jumbled up by an employee. Great husband/wife team and reasonable transfer prices.

You don't want to wait 10 days in Washington and you don't want to drive to Portland, then be put in the queue and have to go back to Portland a week later. Local FFLs or nothing, IMO.
Thanks....the seller will not mail it so I will pass on it

A prior purchase that a guy didn't want to ship.....I contacted his preferred FFL close to him, paid the FFL for the gun, he bought it from the seller then shipped to my FFL. I think I threw him a $50 for the transaction

A prior purchase that a guy didn't want to ship.....I contacted his preferred FFL close to him, paid the FFL for the gun, he bought it from the seller then shipped to my FFL. I think I threw him a $50 for the transaction
Thanks ...it is getting to convoluted for me to bother with it, even if it is a great deal

Something else to consider would be to meet the WA seller at an Oregon FFL who will call in the background check. They usually charge more because they have to spend more time on it. But you are more likely to get an instant approval.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top