JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and here is the King of the Hill, the Pedersoli Kuechenreuter target pistol in .45cal, bought for a hundred bucks in an old fruit box full of cr- rubbish from a guy who couldn't be bothered to figure out what he had.

1603977247951.png

Late to the thread and it looks you got a lot of good info but I would like to add if you have any barrel pitting or tough rust to remove inside it you can 'lightly' lap the barrel with water based valve lapping compound.

I restored a T/C Renegade a couple years ago that was a lot worse than your rifle and some careful lapping of the barrel really helped and the rifle shoots very accurately.

Last Edited:
I must have missed it or you guys didn't tell the OP about the bent front site.
Lol.
It could be bent because that's how you adjust the sites lol
I wouldn't bend it back until you fire it .
Might already be sited in for you.

It could be bent because that's how you adjust the sites lol
Yea maybe that's how you attempt a crude sight adjustment on a fixed sight gun - and destroy it.

Ever seen a bent sight on a Colt or S & W ? I have - Dang near made me want to cry!

The sights on this rifle are dovetailed and can be drifted to perform adjustments.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top