JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The crimes to which Mr. Biden is pleading guilty, are ones that the average person is rarely prosecuted for because they are usually only brought along with more serious offenses
yes but i know for a fact some charges go with each other, For a average person they will not drop some charges because they go together with another charge. so if you get a lesser charge that stems from a bigger charge they will not drop the higher charge and leave the lesser charge intact. it does not carry merit, you will get hit with both charges.

The crimes to which Mr. Biden is pleading guilty, are ones that the average person is rarely prosecuted for because they are usually only brought along with more serious offenses
This is true. But, in that world you speak of, a person like biten, would NEVER have been voted president either!
Do you realize how effed up that is? That it's just a common sight in our city to see burned out vehicles parked on the sides of our roads? And drunk/drugged zombie like humans wandering our streets day/night? That hundreds of people, daily, just walk into our stores and walk out with all manor of product without paying for it?

WA Post says he reached a plea deal
It's a start, let's do Ukrainian corruption and money laundering next.

Hunter a crack cocaine drug user illegally purchased the firearm and was in possession or hard drugs.

His father, President Potato who has profited from his dealings said we must be tougher on gun crimes but crack head hunter gets a slap on the wrist.

You think the ATF will go easy on anyone they find with a brace? No, they will make an example
of them.

Shame the republicans dont have the balls to fighht.

Last Edited:
The elites don't get charged.. nor do crime families. He'll get a slap on the wrist and the legacy media will make it seem as if justice has been done.

Had this been a regular civilian they would have came heavy handed. He will have a tiny financial punishment and he'll walk on the gun charges.. as all elites do.

I have no faith in this country or its future anymore.

The elites don't get charged.. nor do crime families. He'll get a slap on the wrist and the legacy media will make it seem as if justice has been done.

Had this been a regular civilian they would have came heavy handed. He will have a tiny financial punishment and he'll walk on the gun charges.. as all elites do.

I have no faith in this country or its future anymore.
Makes me wonder about the few who do. Did they not play the Reindeer games and order a pizza? J/K

Martha Stewart if I recall got busted over $35k or something like that. For the greater good, of course. She was a multi million. It will be argued that wrong is wrong. I agree. Mr Biden?

Makes me wonder about the few who do. Did they not play the Reindeer games and order a pizza? J/K

Martha Stewart if I recall got busted over $35k or something like that. For the greater good, of course. She was a multi million. It will be argued that wrong is wrong. I agree. Mr Biden?
Five months in prison while the rest of us would have served years.
The light sentences for most celebs (and few/rare politicians) is sickening.

It's the way Cloward and Pivens destruction of America works, publicly and with great fanfare destroy all faith in the system. Pick the absolute worst people to run the beuacracy in a public way so it's obvious even to idiots that idiots are being appointed to run the government. Make gun laws and don't enforce them for the elite, did Baldwin go to jail yet?

Guess what's next. :s0142:

He also has that court case regarding child support, in which he was required to turn over his financials in the last few weeks. He better hope those records match the ones in the criminal case, or this won't be over. That might affect the gun charge sentencing/dismissal stipulation. Also, I believe the Federal case financial evidence was shielded from Congressional disclosure due to it being an ongoing investigation. Once he pleads, the Feds will have to turn those records over, which may help with the "Big Guy" investigation.

It's the way Cloward and Pivens destruction of America works, publicly and with great fanfare destroy all faith in the system. Pick the absolute worst people to run the beuacracy in a public way so it's obvious even to idiots that idiots are being appointed to run the government. Make gun laws and don't enforce them for the elite, did Baldwin go to jail yet?

Guess what's next. :s0142:
Typically, when prosecutors dismiss charges the case against that individual comes to an end. However, the decision does not absolve Baldwin of criminal culpability and charges may be refiled.
My guess is you or I would be sitting in a cell if it was us.

Had this been a nobody, we wouldn't have heard about it at all.

Where are all the liberals posting about "white privilege"? :s0076:

I haven't seen a single FB post about this and it is on all the major news sites.

:s0092:

Just as many teeth as every other gun control law….

Only used and enforced if the infraction is done by a specific group of people. No surprise here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top