JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have the votes in the House to make it happen. In times passed, I'd say it is dead in the Senate, but who knows now. To quote a former POTUS, "Elections have consequences."

Oh plzzzz

Put your headline in Google and you will be hit with 40+ articles from 40+ newspeek and social media venues dated from 18 Dec to, yesterday.

The term "PLANNING TO" doesn't mean anything except to sell advet in the newspeek and social media land.

When will this country's citizens grasp critical thinking skills to realize it is part of the shock and awe $$$ game played by everyone trying to push attention to themselves. Right now the Democratic group is taking hit for the shut down and losing favour across their followers...oh lookie, attentions are off that debacle and now supports can talk up lookie what they're pushing now...yaaaa [geez, attention span of a p1ss ant]

Yo members out there in forum land, ya'al rembember Ms Feinstein's past/current/future constant rhetoric of introducing bills each and everytime 'something' happens? Let's see now, only one i recall gaining any traction through both sections of congress affected bumpstocks, now how many have you have been personally denied use of your bumpstock device which i know was used for hunting, right? The useless device was a disabled gimmick at best and turned into something to 'play with' around friends.

By getting all atwitter over this newspeek cr@p by forgetting this is standard modus operandi for either side of the aisle in national/state/local legislative entities and executive branch is playing right into the idiots hands!

Last Edited:
Oh plzzzz

Put your headline in Google and you will be hit with 40+ articles from 40+ newspeek and social media venues dated from 18 Dec to, yesterday.

The term "PLANNING TO" doesn't mean anything except to sell advet in the newspeek and social media land.

When will this country's citizens grasp critical thinking skills to realize it is park of the shock and awe $$$ game.

Yo members out there in forum land, ya'al rembember Ms Feinstein's past/current/future constant rhetoric of introducing bills each and everytime 'something' happens? Let's see now, only one i recall gaining any traction through both sections of congress affected bumpstocks, now how many have you have been personally denied use of your bumpstock device which i know was used for hunting, right? The useless device was a disabled gimmick at best and turned into something to 'play with' around friends.

By getting all atwitter over this newspeek cr@p by forgetting this is standard modus operandi for either side of the aisle in national/state/local legislative entities and executive branch is playing right into the idiots hands!

Yes, put your head in the sand and dont pay attention to what's going on. Good plano_O

If you pay attention to what they WANT to do, even though it may not be realistic at the moment, you can better prepare for the future when it is. Know thy enemy and all that??

Not sure if you are directing that at me but I'm not getting "atwitter" in the least. Fact is I try to stay off the "news" as much as possible....all of it....and Fox btw is as bad as the rest of 'em. But my comment about human nature stands. Even great ideas, of which "America" as imagined by Jefferson, Hamilton, et al is one of the greatest, come unraveled over years, decades, generations (take your pick) due to the inherent avarice of the human race. Never fails. Anyone who thinks America is immune either doesn't understand history, hasn't been paying attention, or both.

Yes, put your head in the sand and dont pay attention to what's going on. Good plano_O

If you pay attention to what they WANT to do, even though it may not be realistic at the moment, you can better prepare for the future when it is. Know thy enemy and all that??

justcuz you missed the entire point of the thread.

Did I ?

This forum now has three separate threads started on the same subject!

There are a lot of things national/state/community overseers WANT to do, but in my Feinstein example, it shows they are only shock and awe attention getting rhetoric using "PLANNING TO" "NEXT WEEK"!

I am PLANNING, er WANT to be president, eh govenor, eh maybe ...all whimsical nonsense which nobody can challenge cuz it is hyperbole.

Now, slimer13, rdb241, et al...tell me straight up what you are going/can do on innuendo rhetoric stating absolute nonsense about "PLANNING TO" attention grabbing their rhetoric except whine on a forum, wring your hands, and say woe is us...ya didn't think you could...

It is strictly part of the game, cuz if you knee jerk, you've unequivocally shown you are susceptible to their attention shock and awe scheme...

This is knowing thy enemy, their storyline rhetoric hasn't changed one iota...same song and dance with different actors, yet you seem to think this is the first time the music has been played.

Missed the point, really now, who is missing the point?

You only recall "one" of her bills "gaining any traction through both sections of congress"? Well I remember one similar to the one she's pushing now, that gained enough "traction" to become law... Maybe you should look into it............... Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

I don't know how any gun owner would ever forget about that one, unless they were too busy trying to denigrate and belittle those who are upset about a firearm accessory being banned, just because it involved something that they didn't like or thought was a gimmick, useless device and/or only something to 'play with' around friends...................

Or maybe it's because they hate all firearms that are not used for hunting, as they're just a gimmick, useless and/or only something to 'play with' around friends...................

Ray

House Republicans: Rep. Peter King (R-NY), Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL), and Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ). Are supporters.

Capture.PNG

Ray

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top