JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Jesus..I post about WW3 movies and nuke space weapons and get the threads locked. But ya'll let this fool troll go on and on.

We learn from our embarrassment, not from our stupidity. Unless you're one of those truly stupid enough to never learn.
Gonna have to agree with you there. The man (and I use that term loosely) is determined to kill my optimism. I want to believe, but eventually really will make itself known and club you over the head with itself. I may be joining in the cries for a serious ban vote here shortly. Guy does not know how to banter, joke, have fun or be serious. He can't kill the vibes here, but he can certainly garner a united front pretty damn fast.

Gonna have to agree with you there. The man (and I use that term loosely) is determined to kill my optimism. I want to believe, but eventually really will make itself known and club you over the head with itself. I may be joining in the cries for a serious ban vote here shortly. Guy does not know how to banter, joke, have fun or be serious. He can't kill the vibes here, but he can certainly garner a united front pretty damn fast.
Typical liberal. Ban those you don't agree with.

Typical liberal. Ban those you don't agree with.
Haha, it's not a "disagree" thing with you. You can post and be polite and still disagree. With you it's a useless spam issue. You post lowest common denominator crap picked up off the mainstream gun channels, don't have the intelligence to realize you are in over your head with much wiser and more mature participants and seem to be incapable of being taught even the simple things about decorum and humility. We have had all these conversations here before, and they are archived for your enlightenment. You should be pursuing those before annoying the regulars. Or, you know, post something original, relevant and personal to you and your interests, not some fluff you saw from a moronic "influencer."

Yet I seem to losing faith that my words will fall on fertile ground. Like our fearless president you seem to lack the self awareness that when you have lost the mainstream media, or in this case me, you have well and truly jumped the shark. If I no longer believe you can be taught to be a valued member of the community who will?

Status

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR