JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpeg
They just are not going to ever give up trying to ban guns by any means possible, the SCOTUS be damned eh?

This is something they are learning well. Since out and out ban is hard to get, right now, they just keep cutting around the edges. Since a LOT of gun owners allow this. Every little cut a lot of them say "hey I don't have one of those so I don't care". So little by little they keep getting what they want until one day it will be too late. :(

This is something they are learning well. Since out and out ban is hard to get, right now, they just keep cutting around the edges. Since a LOT of gun owners allow this. Every little cut a lot of them say "hey I don't have one of those so I don't care". So little by little they keep getting what they want until one day it will be too late. :(
Yup..like I've said before... gun owners are not a real political threat to these lawmakers. If gun owners were a real threat, they'd not bother bringing up these anti2A bills and understand that its poltical suicide to so... but nope, as divided as gun owners are, they also seem largely scared of actually voting people out and getting new blood into positions

So cartels in other countries commiting crimes is why I'm supposed to have my rights infringed in my own country?

Well, well, well... Look what ELSE is buried in that legislation...

The bill also calls for victims of gun violence to be allowed to sue manufacturers and dealers who violate a federal statute known as the Kingpin Act. It establishes an exemption to the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act that shields gunmakers from most lawsuits.

I propose we ban any organization that has ever made a requirement of holding its office being the ownership of another human being as property.

So you have to choose between abolishing the Democrat Party or being a supporter of slavery. Nice tight Catch 22...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top