JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Glendive
State
Montana
Zip Code
I stocked up on 6.5 creedmoor ammo and turns out I'm now handloading for all of my rifles so this stuff won't get used. I'd prefer to sell in large lots to save shipping costs, unless you want to pay shipping in addition to the prices posted. If you buy 6 or more boxes, shipping is included in the price.

1. Hornady 143 ELDX - 16 boxes. $50/box
3. Hornady Match 140 ELDM - 9 boxes. $47/box
4. Hornady Match 147 ELDM - 9 boxes. $47/box (6 sold- 3 left)

112938.jpeg 112937.jpeg 112935.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Funds sent per request for 6 boxes of the 140 ELDM. Paypal confirmation of funds received 12/13/2013. Seller stated funds not available then quit responding to my test. Seller provided a contact number but has not responded to my calls or text. Communication through PP asking for a response resulted in another phone number that will not take my call and texting response from seller was " I will call you at my convenience". Has now completely stopped replying. There could be a good explanation for the lack of communication but one needs to communicate.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.