JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had a deposit on one for a while and am hearing of folks waiting a year or two to get one. There are none in the PNW but a lot in CA, AZ and the south. Yesterday I found an as new 2021 with 300 miles on it and brought it home. People are buying them when they can and flipping them. I have seen them priced as high as $7,000. I don't know if one ever sold for that much though. Its fuel injected, battery and kick start, LED lighting and all digital display. It is larger and heavier than the old ones.
1712245896111.png

I've had a deposit on one for a while and am hearing of folks waiting a year or two to get one. There are none in the PNW but a lot in CA, AZ and the south. Yesterday I found an as new 2021 with 300 miles on it and brought it home. People are buying them when they can and flipping them. I have seen them priced as high as $7,000. I don't know if one ever sold for that much though. Its fuel injected, battery and kick start, LED lighting and all digital display. It is larger and heavier than the old ones.
View attachment 1856824
Wow, congrats and looking forward to a riding report! Love the color too! :s0155:

View attachment 1856824
Nice. There's a pretty big thread on Honda Trail 125's on this page.. probably just below this one now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top