JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two high quality audio components for sale.

1. Denon DVD-5900: This unit plays CDs, SACDs & standard (non-blu ray) DVD's. It comes with the manual, original remote and power cord. Digital music formats include MP3, DVD audio & WMA. It will also take CD R/W or commercially burned CDs.

Outputs include digital optical and coax, analog RCA 2-channel and SACD analog RCA 5.1 (Main L/R, sub, center, surround back L/R

All functions operate as normal, lights work, remote works, tray opens and closes with no problem. It sounds damn good, too, even if I say so myself. ;)

It is boxed up and I have no way of demonstrating it for a potential buyer but I will offer a full money back guarantee to the buyer. I can unbox it for the buyer's inspection if requested. Condition is about a 7 with some light scratches here and there on the case plus a bit of missing coating in a few spots.

Asking $125 OBO. Meet FTF in the Portland Metro area.

Pics:

D5910%2001_zpsqg5wrwcj.jpg

D5910%2002_zpskjmbzsbo.jpg

D5910%2003_zpsrfq1fcjc.jpg

D5910%2005_zps6aqvu7tw.jpg

2. Next up is a Yulong Sabre D18 digital to audio converter (DAC) with USB asynchronous adapter/reclocker. $225 OBO Meet FTF in the Portland metro area.

This is an awesome DAC and I used it in my main system for several years. If you aren't familiar with what a DAC does in your system the name is pretty self explanatory. It converts digital music to analog music. So hook up a computer to these boxes and connect the reclocker to your pre-amp, receiver or AVR and enjoy your digital files. Or connect a digital toslink optical cable to it from a CD player for superior playback.

This unit features the ESS Sabre ES9018 chipset which I find to be the best with respects to clarity, detail and faithful reproduction of the music. It will process 24/192 kHz digital files, including all MP3, WAV & FLAC codecs.

Inputs include digital toslink (optical), digital coax & AES/EBU. If you want to connect USB to this DAC you use the USB Asynchronous adapter/reclocker.

This unit is also boxed up and I have no way of demonstrating it for a potential buyer but I will offer a full money back guarantee to the buyer. I can unbox it for the buyer's inspection if requested. Condition is about an 8 with some light scratches here and there on the case.

Comes with power cord, manual, USB adapter interconnect, USB adapter power supply & single RCA cable.

Pics:

Yulong%2001_zpsirhupt5j.jpg

Yulong%2003_zpsa2g5z3zy.jpg

Yulong%2004_zpsyznleamt.jpg

USB adapter/reclocker back panel

Yulong%20u18%2002_zpsuwgnqwq9.jpg
Deals:

For the Denon DVD I have RCA interconnects, optical and coax cables available. Normally a good set of cables will sell for $150 to quite a bit more but for a full price offer I can include some RCA's of your choice and a toslink optical for just a bit more. Let's say $30 for the full set. Make me an offer.

For the Yulong units I have cables I can supply for making up the connections between the PC & USB adapter and between the USB adapter and the DAC. I will include the USB A to B cable to connect that USB adapter to a PC.

I have a pair of XLR balanced cables and RCA analog cables to connect the DAC to your receiver. The XLR balanced cables are $45 for the pair, the RCA analog cables are $20 for a pair of your choice. I have quite a few RCA analog pairs available.

The AES/EBU cable, normally $275 and critical to connecting the USB adapter to the DAC, I will include for $75 if I get a full price offer on the Yulong.

Cable pic:

20180611_122843_zpsd8ksq6cs.jpg

Once you've selected some cables I'll be glad to show you how to hook them up to the DVD, the DAC and the USB adapter.

I am open to offers but don't low ball me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top