JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't wait if you want at this price cuz it's $50 cheaper than anywhere else. Often these deals last hours to days.

I have 2 of these. They are very reliable. Spongy and heavy trigger but can be upgraded with hkparts spring kit for $20. Mags are high quality for a .22 plinker gun. Adjustable bolt speed like all these Walther .22s made on the same pattern (beretta arx 160, hk 416, hk g36, hammerli tac1) Many regular mp5 parts such as $10-$15 Amazon pic rail mount for optic, and regular mp5 handguards, will fit. Some aftermarket parts such as rear 1913 rail for a folding brace available. Weight is similar to real mp5. Great suppressor host. Range plinker gun not a target/match gun.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I hate that you posted this!!! And I'm thankful.

Now I need to find the attachment piece for the brace. I have the brace. Anyone got the attachment laying around?

Saw this deal in the AM email from PSA- that is a crazy good deal. I agree at first I thought it would be a piece of crap but it isnt, and now that i have some 22lr suppressors, is one of my most shot guns! Runs super slick and quiet with a Rugged Oculus can on it. Very worth the money, and pays for itself in no time with the ammo savings!

I hate that you posted this!!! And I'm thankful.

Now I need to find the attachment piece for the brace. I have the brace. Anyone got the attachment laying around?
There's a bunch of ways to add a stock (sbr only) or brace. From cheapest to most expensive:

Buy a small metal picatinny rail and bolt it to the back of existing end piece, then add 1913 folding brace $10-$15. I've done this on several guns. Use two bolts to prevent rotation.

Custom smith mp5 .22 adapter $65. My recommended method partly because it has sling qd mount on bottom.

Add jmac knockoff stock (sbr only) for $60. Looks like this
Mp5 to ar buffer tube adapter, a few different types out there.

(sbr only) Unity stock and adapter for reg mp5 $150?
(Sbr only) G36 stock and adapter for reg mp5 $300?
A3 tactical stocks for reg mp5, many options, expensive

I'm not listing jmac customs adapter cuz those bubblegumers are just too damn expensive for what you get Imo. Also I can't stand choate type but you can find those at sb tactical and maybe RTG parts and they are pretty cheap.

Note that reg mp5 and mp5 .22 end plate are slightly different. You can make one for the other with a bit of dremel work. Some adapters fit both regular mp5 and .22 without issue. I have a thread on it here somewhere.

Last Edited:
There's a bunch of ways to add a stock (sbr only) or brace. From cheapest to most expensive:

Buy a small metal picatinny rail and bolt it to the back of existing end piece, then add 1913 folding brace $10-$15. I've done this on several guns. Use two bolts to prevent rotation.

Custom smith mp5 .22 adapter $65. My recommended method partly because it has sling qd mount on bottom.

Add jmac knockoff stock for $60. Looks like this
(sbr only) Unity stock and adapter for reg mp5 $150?
(Sbr only) G36 stock and adapter for reg mp5 $300?
(Sbr only) mKE telescopic stock and adapter for reg mp5 $350
A3 tactical stocks for reg mp5, many options, expensive

I'm not listing jmac customs adapter cuz those bubblegumers are just too damn expensive for what you get Imo. Also I can't stand choate type but you can find those at sb tactical and maybe RTG parts and they are pretty cheap.

Note that reg mp5 and mp5 .22 end plate are slightly different. You can make one for the other with a bit of dremel work. Some adapters fit both regular mp5 and .22 without issue. I have a thread on it here somewhere.
I ended up just going the SB route, as Modern Warriors had it in stock and super easy install since it is made for it. Since it is a 22lr with zero recoil, the SB brace works well for me . . . https://modernwarriors.com/product/sb-tactical-sbt-evo-pistol-brace-black-1

I don't know about Midwest industries but regular mp5 handguards that I know work are vented ac unity ($18) and regular hk/mke, slim hk/mke
The only thing cheap from hkparts are regular handguards and the trigger spring kit. Most everything on their site is way, way more than you pay elsewhere. Fe .22 mags are $25-$32 elsewhere but there they can be $59 or even $79 for the exact same mag.

Picked up the whole brace set. Need to sell my others. I'll post em later. Thanks for the big heads up!! Can't wait to run this little guy with my sparrow!

Picked up the whole brace set. Need to sell my others. I'll post em later. Thanks for the big heads up!! Can't wait to run this little guy with my sparrow!
Nice- I ran a few hundred rounds through mine this weekend, and with the SB brace and running my Rugged Oculus, it is a blast- shoot all day long, no hearing protection needed, and is a great trainer for my full size SP5 at a fraction of the cost . . .

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews