JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
High Standard
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Offered for sale only is this very fine target pistol made by Hi Standard. It has a 6 1/2" heavy barrel, and comes with a ten round magazine. According to what I have read these pistols were made from 1946 to 1951.. Kind of hard to photograph in available light. It has very deep even bluing overall except along both sides of the barrel near he muzzle where there is loss due to holster wear. The loss is more pronounced on the left side.

Grips are black plastic and there are small scattered chips along the bottom edge of the right grip. Bore is bright and shiny. Adjustable rear sights. Photographs don't due just to the over all quality condition of this pistol. Asking $595.00 with viewing and transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha Oregon. All
fees paid by buyer.

DSCN0800.JPG DSCN0801.JPG DSCN0802.JPG DSCN0803.JPG DSCN0804.JPG DSCN0805.JPG DSCN0807.JPG DSCN0809.JPG DSCN0810.JPG DSCN0811.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That is a really nice example of a fine, (and often overlooked), 22 pistol. I've got one, (my first handgun), and back before my eyesight went south it was extremely accurate. Won a few of matches, and put a LOT of rabbit, and grouse on the table. Was my most accurate 22 pistol for the first 25 years I had it.

This should go quick!

Updated research indicates this pistol was made 5-28-1946 and has the original black plastic grip panels called cellulose acetate. It is one of the early
production pistols. Black plastic was used on war time production pistols and when civilian production resumed in 1946 whatever parts left over were used
for the new civilian production runs. Later model HD Military pistols had wood grips. This pistol also has the trigger over travel screw that later models did not have.

DSCN0822.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.