JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I joined here 185 months ago but the little box on the right tells me I should create an introductory thread. I am a gun collector/hobbyist that does more internet shooting-the-bubblegum than actually shooting. I also like guitars and basses, ham radios, and other hobbies that I don't put a strict investment of time into, but jump back-and-forth between.

Also, I am from the earlier side of Generation X. I probably don't understand your joke and don't really care to. ;) :D

I joined here 185 months ago but the little box on the right tells me I should create an introductory thread. I am a gun collector/hobbyist that does more internet shooting-the-bubblegum than actually shooting. I also like guitars and basses, ham radios, and other hobbies that I don't put a strict investment of time into, but jump back-and-forth between.

Also, I am from the earlier side of Generation X. I probably don't understand your joke and don't really care to. ;) :D

Fellow senior Gen-Xer, same thing about multiple hobbiesā€¦. master it, get over it, putter around with it off an on, never go "all in" on any one thingā€¦ that would just be stupid right there.

Gen-Xers gonna let the IDGAF flag fly high and free!

1714851506950.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top