JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bummer.
I was putting a Timney Calvin Elite in my 700, and while putting it back together, the spring launched across the known universe.
I chalked it up to stupidity and shot the gun for over a year without the spring in place.
Came out to my reloading area one morning, and my cat was playing with the spring.
I never missed it, so haven't even installed it yet. It's taped to the safe door.

Bummer.
I was putting a Timney Calvin Elite in my 700, and while putting it back together, the spring launched across the known universe.
I chalked it up to stupidity and shot the gun for over a year without the spring in place.
Came out to my reloading area one morning, and my cat was playing with the spring.
I never missed it, so haven't even installed it yet. It's taped to the safe door.
Must not have been that important :s0140:

When I'm gone and my reloading and gun room belong to someone else, they will find a lot of my lost gun parts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top