JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are up for vote tomorrow (1/31):eek:. Write now, write often, tell your friends, spread the word.

Links in here:

Git 'er done. Hit up the other ones too (again)!

Boss

I called them today they are busy. Call, Call and email. 2F4AE044-3206-4FF2-9857-B40F5B71BE5D.png

They passed out of committee...straight down party lines. As said before, this kinda thing makes the whole process nauseating to watch...the Dims have the majority and absolutely could not care less about anything the 2A side says. Logic, facts, truth...doesn't matter...they think having the majority = being able to ignore/override the Constitutions if they feel like it.

Now more than ever, write, call, make sure you and your buddies are registered to vote.

Stock up mags at your favorite LGS and get/renew your CPL if able.

Boss

Last Edited:
People say Trump has been the worst for the 2nd amendment. Worse than any Democrat in the oval office. Personally, I'm less worried about Democrats far away than I am about all the Democrats in local offices. Itsbthe state level fights we're losing.

...Personally, I'm less worried about Democrats far away than I am about all the Democrats in local offices. Itsbthe state level fights we're losing.

Bingo.

So write/call/email/spread the word now and often. Legislators, newspaper editors, LGS, ranges, everywhere/everyone.

Boss

Stock up mags at your favorite LGS and get/renew your CPL if able.
Boss
Thanks Boss, always appreciate the information.
A couple notes on these points. Probably known by most but just in case.

Last time my wife and I went in to renew our WA cpl 's we were told we could not renew because we were earlier than 90 days. I should have been aware of this as it's been that way forever, but I guess we had never tried to renew earlier than 90 days before.

Speaking of FFL's. Local guns shows might be another avenue for in-person magazine purchases if that's your desire. I was only able to make it too 2 shows last year and was not looking for magazines at the time so your mileage may vary as they say. Just in case, here are the links for WA and OR gun show schedules.

Thanks Boss, always appreciate the information.
A couple notes on these points. Probably known by most but just in case.

Last time my wife and I went in to renew our WA cpl 's we were told we could not renew because we were earlier than 90 days. I should have been aware of this as it's been that way forever, but I guess we had never tried to renew earlier than 90 days before.

Speaking of FFL's. Local guns shows might be another avenue for in-person magazine purchases if that's your desire. I was only able to make it too 2 shows last year and was not looking for magazines at the time so your mileage may vary as they say. Just in case, here are the links for WA and OR gun show schedules.

Just buy mags by the case online.

Besides the legislation itself, what bothers me is the high capacity magazines must be unloaded and locked up for transport. it will only affect law abiding citizens and won't stop any criminals.

Nice "standard" capacity magazines. :D

I need to buy some 10 round magazines so I can transport the legally once the new legislation goes into effect.

Besides the legislation itself, what bothers me is the high capacity magazines must be unloaded and locked up for transport. it will only affect law abiding citizens and won't stop any criminals.

Hey, it'll only be a felony if you forget to stow/secure your standard cap mags in a different bag on the way home from the match, which of course will cost you all your firearms and accessories. Nothing to get too upset about, totally fair and just common sense.:rolleyes:

As per usual, the worst parts are being ignored by the media, like 2241...no a peep in the media on REGISTRATION part of the legislation. And wayyyyyy to many of our own are living in Blissfullyignorantstan. Or worse, are too complacent/apathetic to do the slightest to try and make their voices heard.

And no, this isn't about doing anything to actual criminals...the gun haters all know this...its about more control and getting WA on the 'do not ship' list.

And while you can get probably better deals on line, make no mistake, your LGS is slated for forced extinction as well. We'd all to do well to skip a couple lattes and make some purchases at good brick & mortar shops...put your $$ where your mouth is...cough up a few extra bucks for the face-to-face customer service.:)

Boss

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads