JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've tried calling and emailing a few months ago too. Never got a return call or email. Won't bother trying again. Too many other companies out there that provide good service or at least a courtesy call/email back. Would've prefered to support local companies though.

That's too bad to here. After seeing an Heirloom Pres HC'd Springfield 1911 I fell in love, and this def had my eye. Doubletap/Dragonsden any ideas??

I'm going to this place on wednesday for my appointment, gonna hard chrome my remington 870 with the surefire forend, pimp gun here I come.:s0114:

Took my PF 9 slide of to Hard chrome a couple of weeks ago to get a little bling added. They did a great job, here's a pic to show off their work.

100_0549.jpg

I've never had any trouble getting hold of Roger..though he is pretty much a one man operation..so is busy.. Sorry to hear some of you haven't been so lucky..

Spider..waitin on pics of that 870..:D

Is the company you are referring to the one that used to be Surgi-Chrome? If so, I had them do a couple of firearms for me many, many years ago. The work was top notch, and they still look and work perfectly. I heard he had some kind of issue with DEQ or something like that, but the work, and service I got from Surgi-Chrome was wonderful.

Yes..it was formerly Surgichrome.. Still does top notch work..at very reasonable prices.. And turnaround time is flat awesome.. I usually meet him there on a Saturday morning..help with the process..and have the pieces out at the range that afternoon..

can you update the pic of the chrome AK? sounds nice... but the pic is down along with many others

I sent him an email now about some work...hoping to hear from him soon.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top