JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let me see your pics of guns that are just plain FUN to shoot Rifle/Pistol. Now I'm
an old fart and don't care for recoil. My new fun to shoot 22 handgun. :D:D:D

DSC00120.JPG

That looks good!
I've really been wanting a new Ruger mark 4 22/45, but the funds are in the budget for now.

My fun guns are a old Glenfield Model 60 .22 semi auto with the orig scope

And an Olympic arm/Winchester .22 pump action.

ASR-9.jpg
This is of late probably my hands down favorite fun gun. It's sporting open iron sights and an A2 grip right now but I go back and forth with optics. It's just a lot of fairly cheap fun. Seems to almost always go with me to the range these days.

Last Edited:
I still get a kick out of shooting the old Garand. Just something about it, fun to shoot.
M1.jpg

I did get to shoot a MAC10 recently, though; a real one (legal). That was a blast. Full autos are fun to shoot, but I don't think I'd care to own one- way out of my price range, both for the gun and the ammo.

Alexx1401, what model is that? I been thinking I'd like a 9mm carbine for quite a while, that one looks great.

I've been eyeballing the PSA AR that uses Glock mags, as a fun range plinker, but it will be quite a while (if ever) before I can justify spending the money.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, just curious.

I held on to my Henry bare bones lever .22 thru all of my selling off years.

Picked it up used for cheap and it runs great. It may even be a youth model because it feels so small when I shoulder it.

It's almost always out in the woods with me, along with something more substantial.

I miss my gp100 6" .357. That thing was amazingly accurate and easy to load hot or soft depending on the shooter.

And my SKS was a hoot and cheap on the wallet.

I guess I have some saving to do this next year...:rolleyes:

This, I would say, is the one I derive the greatest enjoyment shooting. Load this up with some soft shooting .38's and I can spend an afternoon plinking away... Especially fond of making cans dance at 40 or 50 feet. Rossi 352... And I don't have to chase brass... image.jpeg

Alexx1401, what model is that? I been thinking I'd like a 9mm carbine for quite a while, that one looks great.

I've been eyeballing the PSA AR that uses Glock mags, as a fun range plinker, but it will be quite a while (if ever) before I can justify spending the money.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, just curious.

It's a TNW Aero Survival rifle, comes in several calibers, can switch calibers easily.
No tool breakdown.
Pretty sweet set up.
One of my wants.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top