JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And rifling causes the bullet to tumble... and plastic grips make it more lethal... but at the same time useless for self defense

1676179765015.png

I'm wondering if this ludicrous testimony was even challenged. Look for this to be quoted by LEVO when they initiate an AWB.

Gawd I hate the mortal!
I promise I won't laugh at you the next time the upper half of your body slides off the lower half and lands on the floor. At least, not while you are watching.

BTW, have you tried duct tape or JB Weld? This is the one time where WD40 won't help.

I promise I won't laugh at you the next time the upper half of your body slides off the lower half and lands on the floor. At least, not while you are watching.

BTW, have you tried duct tape or JB Weld? This is the one time where WD40 won't help.
No way, man, too high-brow for me. A gallon tub of Bondo has me sound as a pound!

No way, man, too high-brow for me. A gallon tub of Bondo has me sound as a pound!
That explains why your noggin hits terra firma every time you fire an AR15. Remember, an AR15 is an area effect weapon and other experts have determined it is also a weapon of mass destruction. We never should have told them they were made from yellow cake uranium.

Try using the version that has fiberglass filler and stop using the dollar store stuff, especially the ones that say "Bundo" on the label.

I keep telling you all, this is what they really want the ignorant to think that an "AR15" is:

I remember a conversation years ago with a coworker. I told him that an AR15 was just a rifle.
"Just a rifle? JUST A RIFLE?!!" he practically yelled at me, as if everyone knows that it's actually a magic death ray.

Yes, it's just a rifle. The AR today, as it's evolved over the last six decades, is accurate, reliable, and modular, but it still just shoots an intermediate little rifle bullet one at a time. What can it really do that the humble WWII M1 Carbine doesn't?

No, I'm not saying that an M1 carbine is "just as good" as an AR; I'm just saying that functionally they do the same thing, essentially. People need to know that this kind of firearms has been around for the better part of a century. Millions of carbines were sold to civilians many decades ago. The problem isn't guns, it's cultural.

But what Col. (Ret.) Knobgobbler forgot to mention is that if you hold your nose, squint your eyes, and yodel the Star Spangled Banner in Yiddish while firing the California-compliant single-shot semi-auto AR-15 in full auto mode, you can time-travel back to 13th century Sardina and single-handedly prevent the invasion of the Plutonian Wicker-People-of -Walmart. Oh, and if you put the ammo in backwards it won't cut a person in half, but they will be divided by zero.

That guy is a pretty fart smeller.

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top