JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ANTIFA, BLM, Marxists and other various leftist certainly seem upset about the pardon.

Here's a pic of the dead guy with the AK at "high and ready", right before the shooting. I believe that the guy in the car then pulled out his pistol, the AK guy fired first, missing low, and was subsequently dispatched by the guy in the car.

1deee7d7-ec5a-4754-a3a7-137d1ba310b6-26151701667.jpg

ANTIFA, BLM, Marxists and other various leftist certainly seem upset about the pardon.

Here's a pic of the dead guy with the AK at "high and ready", right before the shooting. I believe that the guy in the car then pulled out his pistol, the AK guy fired first, missing low, and was subsequently dispatched by the guy in the car.
From what I read.. Foster didn't discharge his weapon and an officer testified that his recovered firearm didn't have a round in the chamber. It doesn't really matter if he was just trying to intimidate people with an unloaded firearm or was prepared to actually shoot though, does it.

Although... officers had previously encountered Foster at other protests, had approached him and told him he was carrying his firearm in an unsafe manner. High, one hand on the grip and one on the foreend. Foster blew off their warnings. One officer testified that, in that carry position, if the barrel moved even slightly, it would appear as if he was bringing it to bear and he (the officer) would have responded with deadly force.

By appearances, it seems the jury ruled mainly on the premise that he was there with the intent to antagonize and provoke a lethal encounter... not so much on the details of the actual incident.

Both parties are responsible for their own actions. Seemingly provoked or not, everyone has a choice how to respond to provocation.

I don't doubt it's likely to spark another round of "lefty's losing it". His previous posts filled with bravado, to me, don't prove much. People talk smack all the time but doesn't prove they would actually act on them. On the other hand... if it proves out the guy is a pedo... I have no problem with him rotting in jail on "whatever grounds" will see him behind bars.;)

I have zero issue with open carry, but believe the onus is on the carrier to avoid conflict and to carry in such a way as to not present an aggressive posture... unless you mean it. In which case... you're choosing to become a legitimate target. No crying allowed.

The pardon. It makes you wonder how much is rightful "justice" and how much is just political pushback/posturing against anti-2A sentiments(?)

Last Edited:
Good! This is the best headline I've read all day. Too bad it's coming from Abbott/Texas where it's to be expected.

Liberal heads have been exploding all across the country.

It's a beautiful thing.
I won't forget the sign I saw pasted on a walk signal pole in dt portland a few years back, and after Michael Reinoehl killed Aaron Danielson reading, or rather gloating, "have you killed your local proud boy today?"

the pendulum turned. Weird though how you get what you'd expect in portland and also getting what you'd expect in Texas. Whoever's controlling those political strings is not giving up much by way of strategy.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top