JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting video! Makes me wonder what the next big step will be. More power at the same or lower pressure through better powder formulation or alternatives to powder propulsion (like electromagnets)? A bullet with contained fuel that stays with the projectile to maintain or increase velocity for longer shots at faster speeds (think mini rocket almost)? Surely there are still some amazing achievements to be made. I mean we're not all firing rail or laser guns yet, so there's room for improvement.

Thanks for giving me a chance to revisit that video. I greatly enjoy Ron Spomer Outdoors. I got a little concerned when that Von Benedict guy started filling in for him. I was afraid Ron had one foot out the door, or in the grave. I see Ron again regularly so that's a relief. Von Benedict just isn't as entertaining and doesn't have the same gravitas! Ron's a hard act to follow.

Thanks for giving me a chance to revisit that video. I greatly enjoy Ron Spomer Outdoors. I got a little concerned when that Von Benedict guy started filling in for him. I was afraid Ron had one foot out the door, or in the grave. I see Ron again regularly so that's a relief. Von Benedict just isn't as entertaining and doesn't have the same gravitas! Ron's a hard act to follow.
Totally agree. Especially sheer level of knowledge and history of cartridges that other guy doesn't compare.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top