JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what everyone's definition of a go-bag is, but for me, it's a backpack large enough to carry a few days supplies and change of cloths, strap to your back comfortably and securely, and allow you to also maintain control of your rifle while walking.

I don't know what everyone's definition of a go-bag is, but for me, it's a backpack large enough to carry a few days supplies and change of cloths, strap to your back comfortably and securely, and allow you to also maintain control of your rifle while walking.
image_c1ca6fc5-cecd-4bfb-bb88-0312bd3ed0cd_1200x1200.jpg hammacher-Bunyanesque-Backpack.jpg giant-jansport-backpack-thumb.jpg

COLE-TEC makes a good sized tote. They call it their Grocery Getter. Double lined, handles are very strong. Threw away all my crappy grocery carriers and just use this one. Can carry lots of ammo and anything else you want to carry. Multiple colors (mine is black multicam outer and orange inside) $50-55

Either/or it just doesn't matter. Guns I like to put in hard case not totes.

These kinds of bags you can overload with crap cuz they are huge and have wheels and they are cheap. They were $18 but prob a bit more now. So if you beat the piss out of them like I do putting heavy steel plates and all kinds of bs going to the range who cares the worst you can lose is $18. They've survived for years being way overstuffed and way way overloaded. I even drag them one the ground with steel plates in them which of course abrades them but who cares.

For travel I use clear bins cuz you can see everything and if anything leaks or food crumbs it's contained.
B7F17C2C-7BA0-4904-93C0-15A9C88AC1A2.png

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top