JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be heading through Battle Ground in late June. I'll hitcha up closer to then to see if you're still looking, so we can maybe negotiate the price on my Alabama flare, Glock 26 Gen 4, just a bit. ;)

I've got a Glock 26 for sale:

Gen 3 Glock 26 9mm with Night Sights, Ghost 3.5lb Trigger Kit, Extended Mag Release, Extended Slide Stop, 2 x 10rnd Mags and 3 x 15rnd Mags with Sleeves. ALL Internal Contact/Friction Points and Feed Ramps Polished for smoother function and increased reliability. Work performed by a Certified Glock LE Armorer. Plus 2 boxes of SIG Performance 115gr FMJ.

$600

20180508_154910.jpg

Last Edited:
I am looking for a Glock 26, 19, or 27. I am willing to spend 450 if it is a great firearm. I know there's tons of Glock's out there, I just need to find someone trying to get rid of theirs.o_O
Keith - I was going to suggest that you could pick up a new gen4 glock with the blue label program and still have $50 in your pocket, but I an not aware who services that on your side of the river. If you don't qualify as a first responder or military then GSSF is your ticket in.

What is the blue label program? I am not active military. I am a service-connected disabled veteran. Does that count? What is GSSF? I like saving money! :) 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

What is the blue label program? I am not active military. I am a service-connected disabled veteran. Does that count? What is GSSF? I like saving money! :) 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

It absolutely should! Glock Blue Label Program | GLOCK USA once in/set-up you can purchase up to two pistols per year. You won't need a GSSF membership unless you want to shoot competitively with friendly people ;).

GFFS is here: Glock Blue Label Program | GLOCK USA and they have a copy of the prices (all under dealer costs) you would expect to pay in the blue label program: http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf scroll down to page three. Your assignment is to review the first link and then find your nearest blue label glock dealer. As we discussed before there is not as much I could do for you on the other side of the river, this is your best bet.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.