JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And now we have greedy a-holes listing their stripped lowers for as much as $1500 each!
I have no kind words for people like that who contribute nothing to this site and just come here hoping to take advantage of others for their own financial gain then take their money and run.

Last Edited:
here is the problem the voter base isn't allowed to vote on these bills they are all crafted and passed behind closed doors ,all paid for by the tax payer and most of the post here are correct no one pays attention tills it's a done deal all of it is unconstitutional the part ( shall not be infringed ) (shall not be considered ) is more like it.
The people elected their representatives. They get what they voted for.

For me I put the 1st Amendment as just as important as the 2nd Amendment.
The good part about Utah is at least their religiously dominated legislation seems isolated to their state unlike gun control so Id venture to guess they are the lesser of two evils. That said, I do appreciate the preparedness mindset of religious communities even if probably for different motivations....
My Dad, the atheist, used to call them "Religislaters"! :s0114:
Know that "paradise" does not mean "freedom". Due diligence is due before moving to a supposed "sanctuary"! SLC is very woke!
I can't say for absolutely sure, but the Salt Lake Valley may seem woke to you, but without living in a place like the formerly great city of "Portland" I'm not sure you can know the true depth of "WOKE". I mean potland woke is on a different level than SLC woke I'd wager.

A rabbit hole to start the journey (note I have worked and lived in the "Rose City and SLC as well as many others in the West and East and Europe): https://www.slc.gov/mayor/.
"Erin was elected the 36th mayor of Salt Lake City on November 5, 2019 and took the oath of office on the steps of City Hall on January 6, 2020. She earned a bachelor's degree in gender studies and a master's degree in science and technology,"

oh boy ….

I lived in Pocatello IDaho it was free speech as long as it was Mormon the alcohol wasn't above 3.5% beer, caffiene or anything to do with sex except young girls and sex offenders. I never seen a city so full of sympathy for sex offenders then again the rural area marry young girls. So yeah if you fit in that boat what a great free speech (Book of Mormon) and guns (hunting rifles and AR-15's, those Ak-47 come from non Mormon and brown people ) seriously I'd rather be in Arizona than Salt Lake City or southern Idaho. I'm good on a made up religon by a pedephile

No, not really. They let you buy beer, and bars are open, on Sundays now! And there's more than three "Other" churches in the Salt Lake Valley now. And brew pubs. It's one helluva better place to raise a kid than anywhere close to the population centers in Oregon. That's for damned sure! And I'll take a guess here? Those Mormons are way less judgmental than city dims here in Oregon. Oh yeah, they have police there. And a prison. That they actually put criminals in!!
Real beer isn't 3.2 abv

maybe not even 10 years. I read somewhere a few months ago that the millennial and zoomer population will make over 50% of the voting age citizens. We all know which way millennials vote and their kids are far worse.

sad times ahead

Keep in mind that younger generations are replacing older, conservative folks in all states, because, you know, time.

My understanding is that Idaho is actually becoming more conservative. This article is a couple years old but there are others that support the premise:

Keep in mind that younger generations are replacing older, conservative folks in all states, because, you know, time.

My understanding is that Idaho is actually becoming more conservative. This article is a couple years old but there are others that support the premise:

Thats interesting, I can see some truth to that as many conservatives are intentionally moving to red states. The problem with that is it doesnt stop the blue states from becoming over populated, and liberals love country living and expanding.

I believe Boise is becoming more liberal, and places like Moscow, ID vote blue (college town) but here in North Idaho, we have local elections that don't even have a democrat candidate. There aren't that many dems up here and they know they can't win.

Circling back to WA State.. and in their defense.. I was just reading the other day about one of the minor cities up there starting to discuss maybe constructing some city statues to start making open drug use and offensive behavior in the downtown area a "no no". Nothing about any criminal charges, but they're thinking about telling people "stop it" so.... that'll clean up the streets!

Maybe some signs or some calming cone zones(?) That'll do!

At least someone up there is doing something positive, right?

I say... RUN!! 🤣 :s0140:

She's got a good message but I don't trust her she used to be on the other side just keep that in mind.
This is an interesting point, but I also feel people can evolve their political view, thus their political association. However, having said that, it needs to be an authentic, heartfelt shift. Not just for a different or better opportunity.

Just one ole guys thoughts…

This is an interesting point, but I also feel people can evolve their political view, thus their political association. However, having said that, it needs to be an authentic, heartfelt shift. Not just for a different or better opportunity.

Just one ole guys thoughts…
This is true. It can also be true that her leaning in some areas may be more woke and some more conservative... and may have always had stronger 2A leanings.

Political actions are the only thing that truly matter, but from what I've seen of her speaking.... she seems to me to be genuine in her 2A support.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top