JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have read the same, Alexi is supposed to be even more radical then his Daddy is, with grand plans to carry forward upon daddy's death! He is supposed to be more ruthless and aggressive in his views, and has no moral compass to hold him back!
You mean if dad is Curly Bill Brocius his accursed crotchfruit is Johnny Ringo?

You mean if dad is Curly Bill Brocius his accursed crotchfruit is Johnny Ringo?
Like father, like son...

Tombstone_Ringo and Brocius.jpg

1677796886146.png

Grosskreutz is a hero of the Left.

View attachment 1375840

Grosskreutz is a hero of the Left.

Biden and Grosskreutz... both criminals... both need to go.

View attachment 1375840[/URL]
^^^Bet he used his left hand.

The turd want to change his name...
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...nosha-2020-wants-change-his-name/10454321002/

That's a good one! LOL

1) He's already been banned from Russia.

2) He OWNS Ukraine.
Not Soros, Lefty. :) Soros has already been convicted in-absentia of Economic Terrorism IIRC by a Russian court not to mention back home in Hungary... too bad one or the other of those countries can't make a play when he's off US soil at Davos.

Not Soros, Lefty. :) Soros has already been convicted in-absentia of Economic Terrorism IIRC by a Russian court not to mention back home in Hungary... too bad one or the other of those countries can't make a play when he's off US soil at Davos.
Russia has this thing where they just kill the guy. Not cool, but I'd probably give them a pass on this one.

Gonna hafta go with @Cavedweller on this one, DB. We were talking about george Soros...

Although the thread topic is Lefty Grosskreutz, the discussion veered off to George Soros at Post #269 (see highlighted, here 👇)
The dude had a gun and admitted in court that he meant to shoot Kyle. Good luck suing the kid, he has a lot of support.
If Gaige had died at the scene or shortly thereafter, would he still have standing to sue? Asking for a friend...
Soros is living proof that "Only the good die young". He should be deported to Hungary or Russia, both of which still want to try him for war crimes committed during ww2.
At that point, from Danranull's Post #269 to #272, and then from #274 to my Post #275, the conversation was on George Soros and not on Lefty. So it's reasonable to conclude that @Cavedweller's Post #289 was responding to @Ura-Ki's Post #276, which we all understood to still be on the subject of Soros. That's how I see it, and I'm sure a lot of the folks whose posts I referenced saw it that way, too.

Gonna hafta go with @Cavedweller on this one, DB. We were talking about george Soros...

Although the thread topic is Lefty Grosskreutz, the discussion veered off to George Soros at Post #269 (see highlighted, here 👇)

At that point, from Danranull's Post #269 to #272, and then from #274 to my Post #275, the conversation was on George Soros and not on Lefty. So it's reasonable to conclude that @Cavedweller's Post #289 was responding to @Ura-Ki's Post #276, which we all understood to still be on the subject of Soros. That's how I see it, and I'm sure a lot of the folks whose posts I referenced saw it that way, too.

Yeah, but I'll bet Ura-Ki was talking about Grossie. Hey @Ura-Ki, who were you talking about in this post?

Send that Lil'bubblegum to Russia to fight Ukrainians, my people will show him a good time!

Yeah, but I'll bet Ura-Ki was talking about Grossie. Hey @Ura-Ki, who were you talking about in this post?
My post referenced the incorrect earlier post trying to correct me, I WAS referring to Lefty in the Original post that started the whole siderail, but it some how got confusticated into Soros, and here we are, still confungled! I DIDN'T help with the confunglment when I replied about Alexi Soros being the Old mans successor!

My post referenced the incorrect earlier post trying to correct me, I WAS referring to Lefty in the Original post that started the whole siderail, but it some how got confusticated into Soros, and here we are, still confungled! I DIDN'T help with the confunglment when I replied about Alexi Soros being the Old mans successor!
I don't know which is more important now, the fact that that I was right, or the fact that @sobo was wrong. :D :s0066:

To be fair, it's really the fact that @Diamondback was right.

ok so I have another question related to charging Grosskreutz.

Since he is a convicted felon he wasnt supposed to have a gun, so thats a felony pretty easy to convict right?
Since he pursued Rittenhouse he wasnt in fear of his life, thats a basic tenant of claiming self defense that any anti gun prosecutor will score an easy conviction over, right?
Since he pulled his gun on someone who wasnt threatening him, thats attempted murder or at the least assault, right?
Notice a theme? these are all things that gun rights know will land them in prison and that any liberal prosecutor would quickly pursue.

So why doesnt some conservative prosecutor pursue these charges?

I don't know which is more important now, the fact that that I was right, or the fact that @sobo was wrong. :D :s0066:

To be fair, it's really the fact that @Diamondback was right.
Are you now trying to imply that you were not talking about Soros when you said "...He needs to be incarcerated"...?

With this "...Soros is living proof that "Only the good die young". He should be deported to Hungary or Russia, both of which still want to try him for war crimes committed during ww2..." being the last line in the post you quoted, it certainly gave me the impression that you were talking about George Soros, and not Gaige Grosskreutz. You denied that he should be deported, and you suggested incarceration instead. Then I came along and fixed it for you and changed it to incineration.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top