JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Glock
City
beaverton
State
Oregon
Looking to buy some glock 43 parts like a slide barrel and trigger.
Prefer oem but looking for anything 20210203_232113.jpg 20210203_232227.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a ss80 build kit I am selling, minus lower reciever. It is NOT oem but works, looks good too! Going away from 80% and am Selling last complete upper, and lower parts kit, NO reciever. Chrome threaded barrel, skeltonized slide, fde slide, tru glow sights. Let me know if interested. 200 rounds through it.

I have a ss80 build kit I am selling, minus lower reciever. It is NOT oem but works, looks good too! Going away from 80% and am Selling last complete upper, and lower parts kit, NO reciever. Chrome threaded barrel, skeltonized slide, fde slide, tru glow sights. Let me know if interested. 200 rounds through it.
How much did you want for this

Asking $400.00. I need to go to the range and run it on my stock g43 lower as it was having failure to extract issues on the aftermarket grip I bought. Ran fine once before on the g43 stock grip, but want to check it one more time to make sure it's fine. Think it was a drill job mess up on the grip, but will know more later today. I can send pictures of it later tonight. Extended threaded barrel, cutouts on slide and FDE. let me know if interested.

Asking $400.00. I need to go to the range and run it on my stock g43 lower as it was having failure to extract issues on the aftermarket grip I bought. Ran fine once before on the g43 stock grip, but want to check it one more time to make sure it's fine. Think it was a drill job mess up on the grip, but will know more later today. I can send pictures of it later tonight. Extended threaded barrel, cutouts on slide and FDE. let me know if interested.
I would be willing to trade some cash and 9mm

Do you ever get to Portland ? I will be in Portland two weeks from yesterday ..I will do 700 rounds of 9mm or a combo thereof at that rate ..but I am not interested in paying all that shipping cost that would be a big bill that would make the whole thing a waste of money

Huh ? Maybe read what I said again and get back to me
.but since I had to go again I'll give you a better deal 650 rounds for 350$ or any combo at that rate (that means 35000cents÷650rounds =54cents a round ..so you as the person with the 350$ item makes the choice of amount of ammo you want at that price and whatever you don't choose in ammo you get in cash
The only actual question would be if you can be in Portland the same day I was gonna be there .

I can be in portland that day. How about two boxes ammo and $350 cash. Already sitting on enough ammo. Heading into the gun range right now to make sure it's gonna run fine on my Glock 43 lower. I'll have more news for you in about two hours.

[QUOTE="KEMOSABEJR1, p
So now your asking for more than 400$ ..yeah I am gonna pass . Especially if it has trouble on p80 frames already reported I don't want to take a chance for anything higher than 350$ . I only offered ammo as some folks would rather have the ammo over the cash as on our local groups I can sell 9mm for .60cpr so it's worth more than cash for local meetups

As I said I am gonna pass anything over 350 for an upper that's already having issues with cycling isn't worth the gamble when I can get a compete slide from many online retailers for these same prices and brand new with a 1 year warranty

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.