JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck with that, " I'm not gonna vote for you next time". (sarcasm intended)
It's too late for playing that game, it's their game now.
Every lame statement of this bill, from "emergency" to "keeping streets safer", is the same media hypnotics that has been going on for decades…and it's NOT A RED vs BLUE issue! Removing a blue for a red only changes color.
This is an orchestrated coup to disarm the populace for control. See Hitler for confirmation. See JFK when he stated that there is an organized plan to control Americans. He was about to expose the criminal faction when he was silenced in 1963.
I understand voicing our opinions at the voting booth…I, too, used to believe in it.
Apologies to my friends here for this rant,:)
Will

To which I would respond - what emergency? I can see that the future of this will include supreme court challenges. You just can't call something an emergency to skirt the rules when no clear emergency exists.

They do it quite frequently on anything they believe will be unpopular.

So did the bill pass, and get pushed through to senate? And if it did and does go through how could they enforce it? What happens if you traded it before the BGC law? Only thing i can think of for them to keep track would be to try and make everyone register their guns.

So i guess i am asking if it passed, and how they can enforce it.

JP

So did the bill pass, and get pushed through to senate? And if it did and does go through how could they enforce it? What happens if you traded it before the BGC law? Only thing i can think of for them to keep track would be to try and make everyone register their guns.

So i guess i am asking if it passed, and how they can enforce it.

JP
No they delayed the vote until Monday due to Sen Thatcher trying to come up with an alternate solution.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top