JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This will come out in Sundays paper.
The new store is open, and there are alot of firearm related items on sale. The couple that caught my eye were...

PMC Bronze 45ACP for $17.97

Federal 5.56 for$6.99

Gammo Whisper Pellet Rifle $199.00

Alot of other stuff too... My aniversery is in May and I believe my Wife would love some new shinney 45 cal ammo! Of couse I'm the same guy who bought her a chain saw,( I could see the little one was working her too hard.)

Last Edited:
This will come out in Sundays paper.
The new store is open, and there are alot of firearm related items on sale. The couple that caught my eye were...

PMC Bronze 45ACP for $17.97

Federal 5.56 for$6.99

Gammo Whisper Pellet Rifle $199.00

Alot of other stuff too... My aniversery is in May and I believe my Wife would love some new shinney 45 cal ammo! Of couse I'm the same guy who bought her a chain saw,( I could see the little one was working her too hard.)
yes my wife just bought a H&K p30 v3 and she loves it , then she bought a FNH FNP40 she really likes it too but you right she works much to much....and I just wish I had her mojo

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top