JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you need a light but you were not assigned one; Improvise, adapt, overcome.
full.gif

Maybe it was a different Thomas Jefferson? Pretty common name. :s0108:

View attachment 1868475
I check such quotes because I often want to reuse them on FB & elsewhere. I very much do not like to have someone on those other sites point out that the person never said what I posted they said. While I agree with the sentiment, I prefer to have some credibility as to the source.

PSA on this; the effects of salt on these issues are now considered to be overrated and this link is no longer considered sound medical science. The most important factor when considering your salt intake is to make sure you are also getting enough water so your body can effectively self regulate. If you are doing that you can basically eat as much salt as your body likes (i.e. it still tastes good and does not taste "too salty"). The only people who should deviate from this are people with specific health concerns like problematic kidneys.
Source(s)?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top