JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Applied for my FFL07 about 54 days ago. The website says they will get back to me within 60 days. With an FFL07 which allows me to manufacture and sell ammunition. Would this also make it so I can buy ammo from other manufacturers at wholesale prices?

It's up to the individual company to determine what will be their policy / requirements to classify someone as a wholesale customer. That includes what type of licensing they desire to grant that status.

Having said that, I'm guessing most would rank an FFL07 holder in the wholesaler category.

Applied for my FFL07 about 54 days ago. The website says they will get back to me within 60 days. With an FFL07 which allows me to manufacture and sell ammunition. Would this also make it so I can buy ammo from other manufacturers at wholesale prices?

Might I inquire which 'website' you are referring to?

Also understand that the rules regarding ammo components may be different if you have that ammo FFL? Certain combinations of stuff in ammo may be legal in some areas but not legal in others. I am thinking AP and T and I bullets installed in some types of ammo that might be considered both rifle and pistol ammo.

You will also need that ammo FFL to approach any liability insurance company? Company capitalization? Dunno about that. I had a job watching electrically powered big presses. You had to be careful. Incredibly good quality control. Almost paranoid. The owner had PD ammo contracts all over. Now over 25 years ago. Wow.

Many companies require a minimum or stocking order to qualify for a discount. It is only fair.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top