JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Mossberg MVP Patrol chambered in .308 with a Stryke Industries King Comp installed. Less than 100 rounds fired and has been in my climate controlled safe.

It comes Soft Case, Lock, 1 - P-Mag Magazine. These rifles feed from both AR style and M1A/M14 Magazines.

I AM INCLUDING 100 ROUNDS OF TulAmmo Steel Case non-corrosive 308 Win 165 Grain ammo.

Buyer pays transfer costs at local FFL in the Vancouver area. Message me if you have any questions.

MVP_2.jpg MVP_1.jpg MVP_Ammo_.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Notice "REPLIES ZERO" in the screenshot below? Your texts never received. I also gave you my email & phone number. If the sale falls through, I do want it. If so, please call me 503-227-8539
Screenshot_20201027-222455.jpg

Kiloseven

I texted the number you gave me above 503-227-8539

Is that a landline? I will PM you a copy of my screenshots that I texted that number and did not receive a response.

I probably should have PM'd you too.

SMS is not a 'guaranteed delivery' service like voice. The bits went... Somewhere. Not to worry, you tried, but if the current buyer defaults, I am ready to buy.

Kiloseven

I texted the number you gave me above 503-227-8539

Is that a landline? I will PM you a copy of my screenshots that I texted that number and did not receive a response.

I probably should have PM'd you too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.