JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thats not a factory part. dd uses stock bolt catches. thats been modified
Yea even if you look on their website they show a stock bolt catch…..

IMG_3318.png IMG_3317.jpeg

Yea even if you look on their website they show a stock bolt catch…..

View attachment 1489587 View attachment 1489588
That is a factory part, I have it on both my factory rifles MK18 and M4A1 RIII. I think they changed it to use one model on both the ambi and standard lowers. I have full faith they will take the rifle back, repair it, and throw in some swag for good measure. That's their MO.
Edit: excuse the funky stoner blanket I keep it in my trunk for emergencies, but here's the same bolt catch on their latest and greatest.

49F5A3A7-A102-449C-9578-441E9DC46AD7.jpeg

Last Edited:
That is a factory part, I have it on both my factory rifles MK18 and M4A1 RIII. I think they changed it to use one model on both the ambi and standard lowers. I have full faith they will take the rifle back, repair it, and throw in some swag for hood measure. That's their MO.
Edit: excuse the funky stoner blanket I keep it in my trunk for emergencies, but here's the same bolt catch on their latest and greatest.

View attachment 1771082
I hope that's the case. I like their rails but that's about all I buy from them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top