JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been a while since I spent time here. For whatever reason, my old login information was no longer valid and trying to recover it , did not work. So, I just signed up a-new.
"Ticking Sound" Nice :s0155: Noisy Lifter would work too!
Welcome again. And don't be a stranger! Too much competition.

Well......

1699295966197.png

Aloha, Mark

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Mine was an old "SeattleGuns.net" account... Did that site become "NWFA.com" now...?
I highly doubt it. Our lord and master, computer GEEK, @Joe Link is the father of this site. He, and the dedicated, and extremely FAIR, hard working staff, are what make this site the best on the interwebs! I bubblegum you NOT!
:s0140:

I gotta log out and get something done. :(

I highly doubt it. Our lord and master, computer GEEK, @Joe Link is the father of this site. He, and the dedicated, and extremely FAIR, hard working staff, are what make this site the best on the interwebs! I bubblegum you NOT!
:s0140:

I gotta log out and get something done. :(
Got it. I see now - that site became WaGuns.org... But there seems to be SO much more activity here at NWFA.com - happy to be a part of it.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top