JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Marion.... Salem :s0084: :s0140:
Marin ???? :s0092:

K8mmp-J-2.gif
Cali. Meant for Arrowshooter.
My replies occasionally always need some decryption.

Marion.... Salem :s0084: :s0140:
Marin ???? :s0092:

K8mmp-J-2.gif
County in CA. North Bay, on the coast. The north end of the Golden Gate Bridge lands there. This is also the home of the Nike Missile Site museum, in case you are ever passing through. Beautiful country, and just like the rest of coastal Cali nary a conservative in sight. . .

I just added a free membership to a classified ad. I really should renew as well, I let it lapse. :( I will when it sells.

I just added a free membership to a classified ad. I really should renew as well, I let it lapse. :( I will when it sells.
Welcome back to the club. I don't know you from Adam but you've been around quite a few years. I paid for a bronze membership for you. You can pay it forward when whatever you're selling gets sold 👍

Welcome back to the club. I don't know you from Adam but you've been around quite a few years. I paid for a bronze membership for you. You can pay it forward when whatever you're selling gets sold 👍
You rock sir. Thank you.

I had those 18 rounds of old WWII .30-06 dated '42-'43 up for sale for $15.00 and said I'd ad $15.00 and gift a membership to the buyer. Newish member Rusty-morris took me up on the deal and we met today and he has a new Bronze membership for a year.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews