JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Curious to find out what this stock is for I got it from my neighbor up the street Mr milliner when he passed his son cleaned his house out and threw this in the dumpster with four Douglas barrels 270 caliber stainless steel I would take most any offer

IMG_20220920_062955974.jpg IMG_20220920_062937478.jpg IMG_20220920_062926767.jpg IMG_20220920_062901251.jpg 1668059923839.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a Mauser with a slight bolt cut for a straight bolt not bent type, pics are not good enough quality to zoom for detail. the original stocks didnt have a bolt cut only the bent bolts which also had the inlet in the side of the stock. It also has slimmer barrel channel so most likely for a sporterized version.:s0159:

Looks like Mauser 98 large ring. See bolt release cut on left side, and enlarged inletting for the receiver ring. Barrel channels often come small so they can be inletted to fit the barrel exactly.

stock.jpg

Bruce

I would also agree that it may be for a Mauser.
If you measure the action width, forward and back and the action overall length I can check against an actual action or two.
I am guessing by the narrow barrel channel, missing bolt cut and no rear takedown hole that the action area will be small as well.

I would also agree that it may be for a Mauser.
If you measure the action width, forward and back and the action overall length I can check against an actual action or two.
I am guessing by the narrow barrel channel, missing bolt cut and no rear takedown hole that the action area will be small as well.
I added his pic above for him, he was having problems doing so.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top